.
VR
New friend's needed :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



shortman29
shortman29
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 45
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:04:54 Dec 27 2009
Read 488 times

i'm looking for new friend on here if you added me i'll added you back




•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
22:34:20 Dec 27 2009
Read 480 times

greetings, I have rated, added you to my friends as well as added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
11:46:09 Dec 29 2009
Read 474 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
15:40:54 Dec 29 2009
Read 471 times

have rated
have added to friends list
have also added your journal



•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:18:36 Dec 29 2009
Read 468 times

Added you and your journal.... please feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


EternallyYours
EternallyYours
Evildoer (42)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:57:21 Dec 29 2009
Read 464 times

I also am in search to add some fresh faces to my list so I will add you please do the same...anyone else that happens to see this reply you may also add me if you wish...thank you in advance.



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:52:54 Dec 30 2009
Read 459 times

I'll be glad to help you out.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1047 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X