.
VR
BloodBunny needs your help..
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:20:00 Dec 28 2009
Read 575 times

I would really appreciate everyones help as I need Rates, Friends and Journaled. I will be happy to return the favor, thanks!




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:09:58 Dec 28 2009
Read 572 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:11:33 Dec 28 2009
Read 568 times

Thank you, I will return it :)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:08:20 Dec 29 2009
Read 560 times

I already have you ^^ if I had not I would re add you^^



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:56:25 Dec 29 2009
Read 553 times

rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:28:28 Dec 29 2009
Read 549 times

Thank you, returned :)



•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:05:10 Dec 29 2009
Read 547 times

have rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:44:07 Dec 29 2009
Read 544 times

*smiles* you are on my list..



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
11:41:43 Dec 29 2009
Read 542 times

I already had you on my list so I rerated you and added your journal :)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:52:27 Dec 29 2009
Read 540 times

Already added you but now favourited your journal



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
13:52:56 Dec 29 2009
Read 538 times

rated and added you and journal



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:22:24 Dec 29 2009
Read 535 times

have rated
have added to friends
have also added your journal



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:56:42 Dec 29 2009
Read 528 times

Wow, you guys are awesome! Going to return all favors now, thank you :)



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:47:35 Dec 30 2009
Read 519 times

I'll be glad to help you out.



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:55:52 Dec 30 2009
Read 514 times

rated added and favorited



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
15:22:25 Dec 30 2009
Read 511 times

I have rated you,I will add you too,feel free to do the same

zombie62998



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:38:33 Dec 30 2009
Read 509 times

Thank you! Returned the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:15:44 Dec 30 2009
Read 506 times

Rated you bunny



•  REPLY  •


Brokenwing
Brokenwing

No Longer Registered
19:20:43 Dec 30 2009
Read 502 times

rated and added you :)



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:00:37 Dec 30 2009
Read 500 times

Got you guys, thanks :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2143 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X