.
VR
Friends List
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



JesusFreak
JesusFreak

No Longer Registered
00:05:35 Jan 02 2010
Read 521 times

I have been debating on whether or not to post an "add" thread (as I know that alot of people here do not like my profile).

If you would like to add me to your friends list (even if just for status), please do. I will add you as well as your journal.


Thank you,
JesusFreak



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:47:57 Jan 02 2010
Read 513 times

I ahve added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
09:24:02 Jan 02 2010
Read 509 times

greetings I have rated and added you to my friends list. If you could return the favor it will be nice



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:40:32 Jan 02 2010
Read 506 times

have added you please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


JesusFreak
JesusFreak

No Longer Registered
16:16:24 Jan 02 2010
Read 501 times

Thank you, I have added you.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:05:33 Jan 02 2010
Read 496 times

I have rate and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Feb 04 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0969 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X