.
VR
suggest a title?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Deathwalker253
Deathwalker253
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:27:03 Jan 12 2010
Read 445 times

So what you see after this is a little poem
i wrote, I'm looking for a suggestion as to what to title it. I have no clue really what to title it so anything helps, thanks!

A mind a mind that was oh so mad.
That kind but dreary mocking old man.
He sat upon a funny looking rock.
More like a hump than a mistaken cooking pot.
An idea he had for inventions of sorts.
with many proportions of shiny quartz.
It's lacking propulsion made it hard to use.
As it had fins where instead should be shoes.

That neurotic nautical disturbing thing
It makes me feel less like a being.
With it's cooky flesh and glaring eyes.
I felt sure that it was soon to be my demise!
but ignore did I his maniacal plot
Because I knew that he was a crazy sot.




•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:47:17 Jan 12 2010
Read 438 times

I think for this I would call it INNOVATION



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Deathwalker253 on Jan 12 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0719 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X