.
VR
Add Me and Journal...Please!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



VenusFire
VenusFire
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,146
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:48:20 Jan 14 2010
Read 579 times



I really need some help....please add me, journal, etc.!!!

I will be sure to check this thread often and anyone who adds me as well......I PROMISE!!!!!


Thank you for anyone who participates! LOL!



•  REPLY  •


SangriaDelLuna
SangriaDelLuna
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 125
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:50:19 Jan 14 2010
Read 570 times

added you and your journal and rated your profile - it is lovely



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
13:38:18 Jan 14 2010
Read 565 times

Rated

added you as a friend
added your journal



•  REPLY  •


swordsmith
swordsmith
Scamp (26)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:47:31 Jan 14 2010
Read 562 times

you have been added



•  REPLY  •


SamotDuKyrie
SamotDuKyrie
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 174
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:22:07 Jan 15 2010
Read 540 times

I added everyone else in the thread so far too!



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:46:10 Jan 15 2010
Read 535 times

I have added you and your journal feel free to add me and mine



•  REPLY  •


WESLEY
WESLEY

No Longer Registered
00:30:38 Jan 16 2010
Read 530 times

i've rated ur profile & portfolio, & i've added u & ur journal :)



•  REPLY  •


shygothgirl
shygothgirl

No Longer Registered
06:12:48 Jan 16 2010
Read 525 times

re-rated you and your portfolio, already have you and you journal added



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:02:06 Jan 17 2010
Read 521 times

already befriended, re-rated, and added your journal.

anything to help out.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:51:01 Jan 17 2010
Read 513 times

I have added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:31:59 Jan 19 2010
Read 503 times

have rated
have added to friends
have added your journal



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
10:10:51 Jan 23 2010
Read 492 times

added rated favourited



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:00:50 Feb 20 2010
Read 471 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1585 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X