Welcome to the wild and whacky world of DOMINAR!!!
Congrats!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
Ahhh man...they got ya! Why why why? Now you are one of them...
J/K
;)
Congrats and it could not happen to a nicer guy.
|
birra Venerable Sire (131) Posts: 463 Honor: 55 [ Give / Take ] |
And as my first official act as dominar, I'm deleting this thread.
So... VW... you like to see nice guys tortured and tormented, eh?
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
LOL Why I said you should of come to the Sentoran side.... we have cheese.
;)
I think we should flip for ya myself. Heads you stay here, tails you come over to the light side.
*shoves Rat's cheese aside*
Hey wait we have good fresh roasted coffee over here.
Who needs the light side?
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
Ok ok ok... I know you are a Dom and all but uh...don't touch the cheese. --.--
And has he had his lesson on the Dark Vader mask yet...
"Luke..you are suspended... for a week."
*said in a DV voice*
:P
LOL
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
*pulls out a bottle of scotch* Coffee? Please... nothing like a little scotch to help read those profile, check those ports.
O.0
Or that might just be me...
See- I know Birra. He needs to come to the lighter side.
;)
What's with scotch? How about some good old whisky and I'll throw in chocolate chip cookies!
|
birra Venerable Sire (131) Posts: 463 Honor: 55 [ Give / Take ] |
Wait, wait... good coffee, cheese, scotch, whiskey... top it off with some grilled salmon and rum... or a good lasagna and a bottle of merlot...
...wait... are we still talking about admin jobs here or just getting ready to stuff ourselves and get drunk?
...nevermind... it's all one in the same...
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
I vote for dinner when the day comes that we all meet up.
:)

YAY! Congrats birra.
I'll share muh carrots and cake wif joo since Rat is is trying to bribe you over to the dark side with her cheese.
:D
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
My side is not the dark side- your is. lol
I give up-- who can fight the bunny? She is just too cute to fuss with. :)
Well, it's about time you were added to staff. Welcome to the Dominar team, birra!
|
birra Venerable Sire (131) Posts: 463 Honor: 55 [ Give / Take ] |
You know, I resisted for a long time because people kept asking me, "Would you like to be on Cancer's staff?"
I just didn't find that to be at all appealing.
Perhaps if they just phrased it differently... something more like, "Would you like to work under Morrigon?"
Now THAT is a tempting offer!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,334 [ Give / Take ] |
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,137 [ Give / Take ] |
On Cancer's staff, or, under Morrigon.... yeah, I think this was the best option for you, Birra.
This is true. While birra did rise to the occasion, he is also hard at work underneath me.
GET USED TO IT BUDDY!
Who's the boss now?! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Ahem....
>.> *sips rum*
|
birra Venerable Sire (131) Posts: 463 Honor: 55 [ Give / Take ] |
This will be known as the regime of the double entendre.