.
VR
Love MEEE please....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:42:42 Apr 10 2010
Read 715 times

Please...I need some new LOYAL friends...LOYAL people only. If you add me, my journal and rate I will do the same in return! Also need new stalkers. I recently had to change my name for a serious reason. I lost all my journal, rating and stalker data.




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:42:22 Apr 10 2010
Read 706 times

rated and added all



•  REPLY  •


21:20:50 Apr 10 2010
Read 702 times

Added, rated and stalking you



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:17:09 Apr 11 2010
Read 696 times

rated you and added you jounal would love to add you to friends. Feel free to stop by and ckeck out my profile



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:40:02 Apr 12 2010
Read 686 times

Rated ,added and favourited your journal :)



•  REPLY  •


LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
01:45:09 Apr 14 2010
Read 676 times

I've all ready shown you mad love



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:33:18 Apr 14 2010
Read 674 times

You know I gotcha doll.



•  REPLY  •


Abnoba
Abnoba
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 689
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:19:24 Apr 14 2010
Read 666 times

gottcha sweet cheeks ;)



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:33:49 Apr 15 2010
Read 664 times

I LOVE YOU!!!

lol I will add and rate you hun.



•  REPLY  •


PhantomVampire
PhantomVampire

No Longer Registered
22:24:10 Apr 15 2010
Read 621 times

Now how can I pass up a Vampire begging , grins!



•  REPLY  •


Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:15:08 Apr 16 2010
Read 613 times

Already had you as a friend, but now I am stalking you.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
07:21:38 Apr 18 2010
Read 599 times

I have rated all and added all. I hope this helps you.



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:55:45 May 28 2010
Read 585 times

Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



•  REPLY  •


21:31:20 Jun 18 2010
Read 574 times

the title made me laugh



•  REPLY  •


Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 2,622
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:43:01 Jun 18 2010
Read 572 times

Gotcha girl have rated all and added all : ) U can do it girl!



•  REPLY  •


Coltan
Coltan
Heretic (18)
Posts: 83
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:41:37 Jun 19 2010
Read 566 times

I was pleased to rate your awesome profile.



•  REPLY  •


vampyreMP
vampyreMP
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 49
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:31:58 Jun 19 2010
Read 562 times

Awesome profile. I was happy to rate and add you and your journal.
Mark



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:04:54 Jul 16 2010
Read 549 times

Thank you I appreciate that! I will add ya back :)



•  REPLY  •


Deliciousness
Deliciousness

No Longer Registered
21:13:23 Jul 16 2010
Read 546 times

Rerated you girl and now stalking



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:30:37 Jul 16 2010
Read 543 times

rerated my friend and stalking too



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:38:02 Jul 21 2010
Read 535 times

Thank you girls. and I am now stalking you both! :)



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:40:00 Jul 21 2010
Read 534 times

Okay guys listen up... My coven/family may be in danger of being disbanded as our cm is debating whether or not to disband the coven and leave the Site. I am the closest to Sire by far out of all of our members. Please help us by adding me and my journal. Our whole coven will return the adds! Thank you for your help in advance in this very sad time for us.



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
02:42:08 Jul 21 2010
Read 532 times

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help Sexy!!!! we gotta save our coven!!!!

I will return the favor and add/rate you all if you help her!



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:02:25 Jul 28 2010
Read 525 times

Our coven is safe!!! Our cm has decided to stay!! but thanks to anyone who tried to help in this matter
:)



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:18:20 Jul 28 2010
Read 523 times

i added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
22:26:12 Jul 28 2010
Read 517 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:19:51 Aug 03 2010
Read 514 times

thank you my sweeties :) I have you both added and rated and stuff :D



•  REPLY  •


ZebraCakes
ZebraCakes
Transgressor (54)
Posts: 290
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:00:51 Aug 04 2010
Read 509 times

Have rated all and added all.



•  REPLY  •


LadyFyre
LadyFyre

No Longer Registered
23:11:58 Aug 04 2010
Read 503 times

I have rated you and added you/journal



•  REPLY  •


MassMarauder
MassMarauder
Vexer (13)
Posts: 132
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:07:06 Aug 05 2010
Read 499 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


vampboy23
vampboy23
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:49:46 Aug 05 2010
Read 492 times

added,rated, and stalked....feel free to check our my profile...:]



•  REPLY  •


LadyCara
LadyCara

No Longer Registered
12:31:06 Aug 05 2010
Read 489 times

i have rated,added stalked and favorored your journal. I hope you will return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Lavastorm
Lavastorm
Disciple (53)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:04:03 Aug 05 2010
Read 486 times

I'm glad for you that your coven has sorted its self out :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Sexy on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3324 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X