.
VR
The Black Diary II ~ Chapter 16
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:41:30 Apr 25 2010
Read 536 times

Chapter 16 has just been posted.

The whereabouts of Queen Ailleann are still unknown, and the residents of Shady Glen are hearing rumors of the return of the vampires.

Nelson still plots to overthrow the Vampire Mistress Chantella, and unknown to her, is joined by her mysterious master.

Michael has still not returned, and as yet no one has found a way to revive him. John Green still struggles with the problem.

In the darkness of Rose Hill Cemetery, the Deep Earth Elves are scouting for Michael's hidden resting place, and discover much too late that Michael has a fierce hidden guardian within the gates.

More will be revealed..............




•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:42:28 Apr 25 2010
Read 534 times

I am still in Black Diary I

I think it is great!!



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:35:47 Apr 25 2010
Read 526 times

It gets better and better with each chapter. A new hero has arrived in 16



•  REPLY  •


MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:39:51 Apr 27 2010
Read 522 times

Remember to leave comments.



•  REPLY  •


Quatermain
Quatermain

No Longer Registered
01:15:02 Apr 27 2010
Read 517 times

Damn. I have to make a comment. It's every bit as good as the first book, and so full of twists and turns it keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Too bad many of the younger people are so stuck on Twilight. They'd fall in love with the glen dragons right away.



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:20:27 May 28 2010
Read 508 times

I've got it saved ready to purchase ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Jun 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0959 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X