.
VR
2 Years of Burning Flames
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:20:21 Jun 02 2010
Read 625 times

I'm hoping this thread has not been placed in the wrong section but...


I would like to congratulate xxBlackHawkxx on reaching 2 years as a CM as Burning Flames has reached it second year anniversary! Past transgressions and such aside, this was my first VR coven and what had started me down the road I now walk as a coven master myself.


*raises a glass for a toast*

To 2 years, and I hope to see more success in your future!




•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
16:15:43 Jun 18 2010
Read 525 times

congrats on a great achievement hope u have many more



•  REPLY  •


21:36:46 Jun 18 2010
Read 519 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


21:36:47 Jun 18 2010
Read 518 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 2,622
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:44:54 Jun 18 2010
Read 515 times

congrats to u now and on 1 july!



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:21:49 Jun 18 2010
Read 513 times

You were a huge part of Shadowed Angels' success, and I'm pleased to know that as the 2 year mark approaches (for both of us really- 8/1/08 sign up) that I am once again a proud member and that the coven is a member of the Fratrem Ex Umbrae alliance.



•  REPLY  •


Coltan
Coltan
Heretic (18)
Posts: 83
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:32:26 Jun 19 2010
Read 508 times

Congratulations!



•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:35:34 Jun 19 2010
Read 502 times

Happy anniversary.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Jun 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1276 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X