.
VR
Please rate and add me. Im trying to reach sire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:40:17 Jun 07 2010
Read 491 times

Please rate and add me I am trying to reach sire, if you add me/ favor my journal or rate me, please let me know so I may return the favor. I hope you have a great day!!


Thank you,


Batna




•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:42:27 Jun 09 2010
Read 442 times

Your profile has been rated and added



•  REPLY  •


Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:13:38 Jun 09 2010
Read 439 times

Thank you... :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0696 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X