Hello Everyone I am looking to make new friends as well as find old ones.
Feel Free to ADD me and my Journal if you so wish it and check out my profile.
my journal will be containing Coven activities as we grow and will be posting pictures of the coven member's in the portfolio as we get them in or take them
Added you to my friendslist and favorite journals. Re-rated your profile. Please feel free to return the favor.
|
dwaynemcgriff01 Royal Sire (206) Posts: 4,186 Honor: 2,481 [ Give / Take ] |
i rate u and u can rate me and if u have friends tell them to rate me please i need more rates
Hello dear I shall add and rate you .Please return the favor.
|
dwaynemcgriff01 Royal Sire (206) Posts: 4,186 Honor: 2,481 [ Give / Take ] |
Rated and added, please return the add I so want to stop seeing that red penalty :)
I have rated and added everyone here as well, please return the favor
|
dwaynemcgriff01 Royal Sire (206) Posts: 4,186 Honor: 2,481 [ Give / Take ] |
Anyone feel free to add and rate me, and I will do likewise as much as I possibly can.
thanks I did the same and rated and added you.
for some reason a bunch of post i see have been removed from here but thanks for all the rates and keep them coming