.
VR
Prayers Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
02:56:11 Jun 16 2010
Read 600 times

Well I will be absent for a few days my sister is having brain surgery tomorrow to hopefully clear an infection in her Frontal Lobe Artery, the from of her brain, it does not have a very high treshole for survival yet it has to be done or she will eventually become a vegetable or die, plain and simple

So I will be absent for a few days till I know she is ok and out of the red zone. I wish for all who knows me to please say a prayer , send good vibrations and alot of faith our way for this Decision to have this surgery.
Even if you do not know me and read this and believe in prayer I wish you also to pray for her

I am in the medical field, well retired yet, I know the odds are not good. yet, I have seen many miracle survivors from many different things and she is a fighter
Our Dad invoked that in us. strong wills and souls.

My opinion of it all is we just have to be strong, have faith and what will be will be, Bottom line.

Thanks for being great supporters for me and my family at this time It is very appreciated .

Thank you,
Rhonda/Ronnie




•  REPLY  •


03:11:17 Jun 16 2010
Read 595 times

I'll keep both of ya in mine.

Blessed Be



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:39:17 Jun 16 2010
Read 591 times

I have you both in my prayers.



•  REPLY  •


evilsmiles
evilsmiles
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:15:11 Jun 16 2010
Read 587 times

My heart goes out to you and your family.
I will pray for you and your sister to get through this horrific ordeal!



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:15:28 Jun 16 2010
Read 586 times

You are in my prayers



•  REPLY  •


FatalCharmer
FatalCharmer
Charmer (84)
Posts: 108
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:17:46 Jun 16 2010
Read 584 times

We appreciate all we can get, thank you for your prayers.
( this is my other profile )
again thank you very much



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:28:40 Jun 16 2010
Read 580 times

You and her are in my thoughts..lots of positive energy to the both you

blessed be



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:33:15 Jun 16 2010
Read 578 times

Sending you and yours healing energies.



•  REPLY  •


ContessaIsabella
ContessaIsabella

No Longer Registered
07:43:53 Jun 16 2010
Read 575 times

May her path be cleared of uncertain doubt. Birch sap, new life clearing that within and without. Prayers, be at peace earth child.Bows and vanishes.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
08:00:49 Jun 16 2010
Read 573 times

Thank you so much everyone I am so worried over it because it is nt a common surgery yet, has been done many times.. So I do thankyou all for the post and prayers/energies etc. very much



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
13:14:52 Jun 16 2010
Read 570 times

I will pray for her and send out positive healing energy.



•  REPLY  •


DarkNightOfMySoul
DarkNightOfMySoul
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 89
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:44:54 Jun 17 2010
Read 562 times

you are in my prayers... good luck



•  REPLY  •


FatalCharmer
FatalCharmer
Charmer (84)
Posts: 108
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:14:23 Jun 17 2010
Read 559 times

thank you all she is not out of the woods yet, but we have alot of faith and positive thoughts so.. it is just a time game with some surgeries, so.



•  REPLY  •


PixieWitch
PixieWitch
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 911
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:20:52 Jun 17 2010
Read 556 times

Love, light and blessings upon your family darling.



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
21:38:22 Jun 17 2010
Read 544 times

well when they went in to her brain they decided to get a biopsy first to see if they can fix the problem without actual invasive surgery, so now we should know by tomorrow I am now praying that it is not Cancer she has had double mastsectomy and Lukemia etc. so I am being positive, here. thank you all again. :)



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:19:36 Jun 17 2010
Read 542 times

My prayers and thoughts follow you both.



•  REPLY  •


MindxBender
MindxBender
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 205
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:00:02 Jun 18 2010
Read 540 times

I will be praying as well for the two of you!



•  REPLY  •


FatalCharmer
FatalCharmer
Charmer (84)
Posts: 108
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:44:11 Jun 18 2010
Read 536 times

thanks for all you have been doing for us it is appreciated so very much.



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:06:14 Jun 18 2010
Read 532 times

Thinking of you and your family at this worrying time
sending love and hugs your way
love ya Ronnie! :)



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
15:43:49 Jun 18 2010
Read 529 times

will keep both of you in my mind wishing the best



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
06:55:31 Jun 19 2010
Read 526 times

Thank you all so much for all the prayers adn thoughts that you have sent, she is doing worst and well they in my medical opinion is they have no clue as to why she is not responding onher left side and want to do all these test and biopsies, seriouslY ?? the first one proved nothing now they want to do something else, tomorrow Brenda ( my daughter ) is taking me up there so I can personally face to face ask to review her scans adn x-rays, I am just done letting my nieces handle it since they have * no clue*

Very worry and just tired myself from all my surgeries I just had done, on my Back / spinal cord.

Again thank you all so very much for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts it is greatly appreciated.



•  REPLY  •


vampyreMP
vampyreMP
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 49
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:12:40 Jun 19 2010
Read 524 times

Ronnie,
You and your sister has my prayers going out to ya. Hope all is well with her.
Mark



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 301
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
15:32:28 Jun 19 2010
Read 521 times

Ronnie I have you both in my prayers. May the good Lord have mercy and bring your sister through this tough time.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Jun 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2465 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X