.
VR
Taking a break
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:00:10 Jun 21 2010
Read 489 times

I'm taking a break from my Army profile to level up this one. :)
Add, rate, stalk, bite, do whatever. Just let me know and I'll return the favor. :D
Pretty please and thank you!




•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:06:16 Jun 21 2010
Read 484 times

Hi, rated and added you to both lists.....



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:12:07 Jun 21 2010
Read 481 times

Favor returned. :D



•  REPLY  •


hellfire6490
hellfire6490
Vampling (25)
Posts: 6
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:04:15 Jun 21 2010
Read 473 times

added and rated u



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:07:28 Jun 21 2010
Read 470 times

Favor returned. :)



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:16:04 Jun 21 2010
Read 467 times

Please help me, everyone.
I'm trying to get this profile to Sire as quickly as I can.
I don't want to start another coven because I know that's what some of you are thinking. We have waaaaaaaay too many of those.
I just want to level up to help my coven more and so that I can float around from coven to coven to help out others.
I just need help getting to that point. :)



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:26:57 Jun 22 2010
Read 457 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:23:37 Jun 22 2010
Read 454 times

favor returned. :)



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:06:59 Jun 22 2010
Read 451 times

Need more friends please! :D
I've got 200-something on my other profile.. only 150 on here.. WTF?



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
22:14:51 Jun 22 2010
Read 448 times

Added
Added Journal
Rated



•  REPLY  •


00:28:37 Jun 23 2010
Read 442 times

rated



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
04:32:40 Jun 23 2010
Read 439 times

Added and rated



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:28:23 Aug 10 2010
Read 409 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:32:15 Aug 10 2010
Read 404 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MyDreamWorld on Aug 29 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1685 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X