.
VR
Calling all Egyptian lovers
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
02:12:30 Jun 23 2010
Read 564 times

I have posted some new entries in my journal please come by and check them out.Please add and rate me also.I will return the favor .Blessed be.




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
04:30:11 Jun 23 2010
Read 553 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
12:42:02 Jun 23 2010
Read 547 times

very nice. rated and added



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
00:43:30 Jun 24 2010
Read 538 times

Thank you for the responses I have returned the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:56:05 Jun 24 2010
Read 531 times

I've added and rated all. I love it!!



•  REPLY  •


ZomIV
ZomIV

No Longer Registered
17:23:09 Jun 24 2010
Read 527 times

Awesomeness!
We've done as you asked. :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:35:08 Jun 25 2010
Read 520 times

Rated and commented.



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
05:45:38 Jun 26 2010
Read 517 times

Thank you very much .I will return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:27:34 Jun 26 2010
Read 515 times

Thank you for the help and kind words .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
07:06:22 Jun 27 2010
Read 509 times

rated and added as well as your journal. Love reading about Egyptain.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
08:36:30 Jun 27 2010
Read 506 times

I will check it out as soon as I get a chance Aero :) Hugs



•  REPLY  •


XxHalfbreedxX
XxHalfbreedxX

No Longer Registered
07:49:09 Jun 29 2010
Read 500 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:44:54 Jun 30 2010
Read 491 times

I have added you and favored your journal... :)



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:28:29 Jun 30 2010
Read 487 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


DevahsaDemon
DevahsaDemon

No Longer Registered
15:27:00 Jul 01 2010
Read 482 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Xataste4uX
Xataste4uX

No Longer Registered
18:27:15 Jul 01 2010
Read 479 times

Hello i have added you and favored your journal... Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:15:52 Aug 10 2010
Read 461 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1784 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X