Hello! We're new to VampireRave!
This account was given to us by a friend. She had to leave because her mom got sick.
And now, we're looking for some friends and some rates.
Let us know how you like our profile!
Thank you!
Bunny =^.^=
and
Kitty =^_^=
Added you to friendslist and favorite journal.and rated your profile page and journal. Looks great.
You can add and rate me too.
I've added you as a friend and your journal.
I have also rated you. Good job!!
Rated, added and your journal is on my favorites list now.
Thanks for the rate and add.... I have returned the favor. By the way I love your profile.
I have rated you and added you to my friends list and favorite journal list. Please return the favor :)
added rated and your journal is now one of my favorites :)
Hello i have added you and favored your journal... Please feel free to do the same