.
VR
thanks
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Apophis
Apophis
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:26:53 Jul 04 2010
Read 452 times

I would just like to take a moment an send thanks out to everyone who has helped me out when ive been in tight spots. you are what i consider to be a true freind. thank you very much.




•  REPLY  •


16:48:02 Jul 04 2010
Read 448 times

have no clue whats going on here...
but I'm sure ur friends appreciate your post
=]



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:54:37 Jul 04 2010
Read 441 times

This is more suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nightgame on Jul 04 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0728 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X