.
VR
Attention Whore Back for More
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheTemptress
TheTemptress
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 1,315
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:39:44 Jul 04 2010
Read 740 times

I'm being an attention whore again, lol... Add me and my journal, rate me, and stalk me... If you let me know either in here or by messaging me, I will return the favor... Have a good day...




•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:26:00 Jul 04 2010
Read 735 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


deathgame
deathgame
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3,797
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:53:22 Jul 04 2010
Read 729 times

already had you added my friend, also added your journal just now



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:33:12 Jul 05 2010
Read 716 times

Rated :)



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyDesire
DeadlyDesire
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:17:23 Jul 05 2010
Read 713 times

Rated all, and added you and journal : )



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0947 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X