.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:24:12 Apr 18 2016
Read 1,002 times

A movie quote's posted, the next person googles or guesses what film the quote posted is from then posts a film quote for the next person to guess & so on.

"Mm..mm..mama said alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:26:22 Apr 18 2016
Read 998 times

The Waterboy

My allergic reaction made me feel beautiful.



•  REPLY  •


xXEversor1sXx
xXEversor1sXx

No Longer Registered
20:44:34 Apr 18 2016
Read 990 times

The House Bunny

Escape now, hug later!



•  REPLY  •


10:11:23 Apr 19 2016
Read 981 times

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Do you, Angela Nardino, take Dean Cumanno as your lawfully wedded husband? To love, honor, and obey, 'til death do you part?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:44:20 Apr 19 2016
Read 972 times

Heartbreakers

Now we're getting somewhere, my pet.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
22:16:25 Apr 19 2016
Read 967 times

Blade: Trinity


Well, it's a crazy fucked up world and we're all just floating along waiting for someone who can walk on water, man.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:18:52 Apr 19 2016
Read 961 times

SLC Punk!

There's a cello in your house now.



•  REPLY  •


xXEversor1sXx
xXEversor1sXx

No Longer Registered
23:58:23 Apr 19 2016
Read 954 times

Rocket Science

Everyone is entitled to one good scare.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:36:08 Apr 20 2016
Read 947 times

Halloween

We *are* you. We are the morning you got off the treadmill and ran under the open sky. We're the first time you kissed someone and they kissed you back.



•  REPLY  •


07:56:23 Apr 20 2016
Read 939 times

The East (2013)

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:39:32 Apr 20 2016
Read 931 times

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

He's very handsome, so don't hit him in the face.



•  REPLY  •


07:59:11 Apr 21 2016
Read 922 times

Riding in Cars with Boys (2001)

I have walked a long walk to freedom. It has been a lonely road, and it is not over yet. I know that my country, was not made to be a land of hatred. No one is born hating another person because the color of his skin. People learn to hate. They can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:05:33 Apr 21 2016
Read 913 times

Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom

Noble? We, we're thieves, Dad, and what we're stealing is - let's face it - garbage!



•  REPLY  •


15:04:18 Apr 23 2016
Read 907 times

Ratatouille (2007)

The brass knew. They saw'em shackled, they saw'em hooded, and they said, "Right on! You're doing a great job."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:44:57 Apr 23 2016
Read 900 times

Taxi to the Dark Side

Mmm... her ass fatter than a swamp possum with the mumps!



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:20:47 Apr 28 2016
Read 884 times

ATL (2006)

Explain this to me again. I didn't know somebody could shoot themself with their own arrow.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:25:44 Apr 28 2016
Read 876 times

Deliverance (1972)

I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.



•  REPLY  •


HerSilenceSpeaks
HerSilenceSpeaks
Mosquito (7)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:55:35 Apr 28 2016
Read 868 times

Captain america civil war


He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:30:53 Apr 28 2016
Read 860 times

It

There's nothing the matter with the instrument, it's the body. The woman's body is all wrong!



•  REPLY  •


VampRails
VampRails

No Longer Registered
06:28:36 May 02 2016
Read 850 times

Dead Ringers (1988)

It's a living thing, Brian. It breathes, it eats, and it hates. The only way to beat it is to think like it. To know that this flame will spread this way across the door and up across the ceiling, not because of the physics of flammable liquids, but because it wants to. Some guys on this job, the fire owns them, makes 'em fight it on it's level, but the only way to truly kill it is to love it a little. Just like Ronald.



•  REPLY  •


NLW
NLW
Daemon (95)
Posts: 704
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:04:29 May 02 2016
Read 847 times

Backdraft

"Don't be frightened, I've told you, walk in the middle of the road at night."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:19:21 May 02 2016
Read 835 times

Withnail & I (1987)

That's what you dream about? Being a monster?



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
22:00:42 May 03 2016
Read 828 times

Twilight

Do you know how you kill a tiger, Father Auguste? You tie up your best goat and wait.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:05:05 May 03 2016
Read 822 times

Red Riding Hood

Lambs without a shepherd, shepherd without a flock. It is your sins which hold you here!



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
22:11:28 May 03 2016
Read 815 times

Silent Hill

We keep everything locked in here. Feel free to look around. Just don't touch anything.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:04:26 May 04 2016
Read 808 times

The Conjuring

If you look carefully at my lips, you'll realize that I'm actually saying something else. I'm not actually telling you about the several ways I'm gradually murdering Joan.



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
01:25:47 May 04 2016
Read 802 times

Naked Lunch

Freak of nature, born with a certain form of ESP; derangement of the synapses which we call telepathy.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:47:14 May 04 2016
Read 793 times

Scanners

Somebody *followed* me here... so he could put that picture at a place where I would find it.



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
02:02:01 May 04 2016
Read 787 times

The Girl in the Photographs

Five hours ago Red Queen went homicidal, sealed the Hive and killed everyone down here.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:10:45 May 04 2016
Read 778 times

Resident Evil

Other than her stepfather sticking his d*ck in her? I don't think so, she probably thought "hey man f*ck it, if I'm going to do it I might as well get paid" and her mother was too much of a dish rag to do anything about it, you know typical the husband or the kids they always trust the husband...



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
03:01:31 May 04 2016
Read 768 times

The Dead Girl

This looks like the Conrad house, it smells like the Conrad house. It even is severely overheated by the Conrad house



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:41:24 May 04 2016
Read 759 times

Don't Say a Word

Everything's uglier up close.



•  REPLY  •


NLW
NLW
Daemon (95)
Posts: 704
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:32:27 May 04 2016
Read 747 times

Paper Towns

"Don't be frightened, I've told you, walk in the middle of the road at night." Was from Truly, Madly, Deeply


"It's good to be the king."



•  REPLY  •


06:53:01 May 04 2016
Read 745 times


Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993)

Well, for starters, you have to purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:56:08 May 04 2016
Read 735 times

Purple Rain

You're all hard on the outside, but inside you're gooey... gooey.



•  REPLY  •


VampRails
VampRails

No Longer Registered
05:00:23 May 05 2016
Read 724 times

RED (2010)

I thought I'd seen some mean little gals in my time, but you're the meanest. You wanna know how I know how mean you are? 'Cause I'm mean. I'm smart and I'm mean, and you're smart and you're mean. And you never get caught and I never get caught.



•  REPLY  •


11:31:40 May 05 2016
Read 718 times

The Bad Seed (1956)

I know you better than you know yourself.



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
12:59:35 May 05 2016
Read 715 times

The Truman Show

I visited your home this morning after you'd left. I tried to play husband. I tried to taste the life of a simple man. It didn't work out, so I took a souvenir... her pretty head.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:36:13 May 06 2016
Read 705 times

Se7en

Valhalla, this is Thor. Valhalla, this is Thor. We have visual on a possible high value target.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:14:05 May 06 2016
Read 698 times

Eagle Eye (2008)

I brim with charity. I am charity's very soul. And because I am so charitable, I will maroon you on a rock the size of this table, instead of splattering your brains across my bulkhead... as you deserve.



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
05:16:02 May 06 2016
Read 696 times

Cutthroat Island

Do you know how much it costs to breed you, you big moron? To train you? To feed you? What good is this man now? He's got no depth perception! All he can do is walk point and take the first hit!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:17:26 May 06 2016
Read 694 times

Soldier (1998)

I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls were checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine " No more short time ". We responded in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the species. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
05:21:03 May 06 2016
Read 692 times

Heartbreak Ridge

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:24:15 May 06 2016
Read 690 times

Full Metal Jacket

Out on that drill field yesterday, you people were miserable. You people ain't even a mob. A mob's got a leader. You people are a herd. I'm gonna get me a sheep dog!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:12:12 May 07 2016
Read 679 times

The D.I. (1957)

I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
11:16:29 May 07 2016
Read 672 times

The 40-Year-Old Virgin

I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."



•  REPLY  •


LilyRose
LilyRose

No Longer Registered
13:01:32 May 07 2016
Read 668 times

Tombstone-

"i'm your Huckleberry."



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
14:04:33 May 07 2016
Read 663 times

Tombstone

I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:31:09 May 07 2016
Read 661 times

Gladiator

I went to this Botox Experiment, and I had a little accident... does it really look that bad?



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
17:46:10 May 07 2016
Read 659 times

Fun with Dick and Jane

Yes. I also know that for as long as you can remember, you struggled against your own black heart and always lost. You watched your sprit, your very face change as the beast claws its way out from within you. You are in great pain, aren't you?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:17:49 May 07 2016
Read 651 times

The Shadow

Yes, I understand. Uh, we're trying to strip away their individuality. Make them uniform. Feminize them



•  REPLY  •


Smithee
Smithee

No Longer Registered
12:57:29 May 08 2016
Read 644 times

The Stanford Prison Experiment

This is the nature of war: By protecting others, you save yourselves. If you only think of yourself, you'll only destroy yourself.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:17:41 May 08 2016
Read 637 times

Seven Samurai

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!



•  REPLY  •


11:07:20 May 09 2016
Read 629 times

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)


["The Way In" radio dialogue in the kitchen] This next one might be familiar to some of you. It's for all of you out there who don't want the night to end. So go ahead, make some mistakes. You can always get it right the next time.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:01:31 May 09 2016
Read 621 times

Southbound

I took some Advil. You're gonna write that down?



•  REPLY  •


17:50:55 May 09 2016
Read 615 times

Southpaw (2015)

Before we start, I want you to kow something. I'm not a rat. You understand? I want that on record before we start.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:53:10 May 09 2016
Read 607 times

Black Mass

If I was to sink my teeth into your eye right now, would you be able to stop me before I blinded you?



•  REPLY  •


Tomard
Tomard

No Longer Registered
00:56:02 May 11 2016
Read 599 times

Shutter Island

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:30:48 May 11 2016
Read 592 times

The Matrix

Your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas. Can I come and visit you between the holidays?



•  REPLY  •


Tomard
Tomard

No Longer Registered
01:41:16 May 11 2016
Read 586 times

Deadpool

I am your humble knight, and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins. So strong it is, its source must be Uther Pendragon's. I doubt you no more!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:47:34 May 11 2016
Read 580 times

Excalibur

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.



•  REPLY  •


Tomard
Tomard

No Longer Registered
02:14:50 May 11 2016
Read 574 times

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Hroom, young Master Gandalf! I'm relieved that you've come. Wood and water, stock and stone I can master, but there's a wizard to manage here. Locked his tower.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:38:56 May 11 2016
Read 567 times

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

A demon cannot feel grief. Are you a man?



•  REPLY  •


09:23:51 May 11 2016
Read 561 times

Black Robe (1991)

You wouldn't hurt me, would you Brahms?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:31:25 May 11 2016
Read 552 times

The Boy

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherf*cker in the room, accept no substitutes.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
01:17:50 May 12 2016
Read 545 times

Jackie Brown

Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:46:26 May 12 2016
Read 538 times

Kill Bill: Vol. 1

"The Angry Nun" by Neil Bookman: "B*tch! Whore of Jesus! Dressed in black, you do not bleed, like a woman should bleed between the legs! But with your ruler, your crucifix of hatred, you strike my tender flesh! I bleed for you! Oh, mother." And then I-I ran out of ink.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
13:03:59 May 12 2016
Read 530 times

Running with Scissors (2006)

War, earthquake, winds, fire, famine, the plague. Year after year, it's been nothing but disasters. And bandits descend upon us every night. I've seen so many men getting killed like insects, but even I have never heard a story as horrible as this. Yes. So horrible. This time, I may finally lose my faith in the human soul. It's worse than worse than bandits, the plague, famine, fire or wars.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:41:59 May 12 2016
Read 518 times

Rashômon

This is the most uncomfortable coffin I've ever been in. Your selection is quite shoddy. You are wasting my time.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
11:09:55 May 13 2016
Read 506 times

Ed Wood (1994)

Enough! Do not blaspheme! It is the gods who weep. They see us killing each other over and over since time began. They can't save us from ourselves.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:42:35 May 13 2016
Read 499 times

Ran

Reuben, I have to say it. Livin' with you has been an adventure any woman would relish for the rest o' time. I look at cha, with your burned out face and your big belly and your bear-like paws and your shining eye, and I have to say you're a credit to the whole male sex, and I'm proud to have ya for my friend.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
18:12:19 May 13 2016
Read 493 times

Rooster Cogburn (1975)

This must be quite a sight! I'm guiding a masseur, who's carrying my vegetables.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:19:08 May 13 2016
Read 487 times

Zatoichi

Mark, we as a nation have failed to honor you. And that's a problem. Not just for you, but for our society. When we fail to honor that which should be honored, it's a problem. It's a canary in a coal mine. Do you bird-watch?



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
01:53:11 May 14 2016
Read 479 times

Foxcatcher (2014) Awesome flick......


You're too sharp. That's your trouble. You're like a drawn sword. Sharp, naked without a sheath. You cut well. But good swords are kept in their sheaths.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:00:37 May 14 2016
Read 473 times

Sanjuro

Animal rights activists drove him out of the States. Got so bad you couldn't cage a rat without reading him his rights.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
02:03:34 May 14 2016
Read 468 times

The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)

Hide a stone among stones and a man among men.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:06:16 May 14 2016
Read 461 times

The Hidden Fortress

All the way. A hot-pussied little whore, who arrived down here looking for freedom, a victim of Puritanical breeding, seeking release for strange new feelings.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
02:10:26 May 14 2016
Read 455 times

Cannibal Ferox (1981)........A great flick.....


Admirable, my Lord. You, who would soon rule the world, allow a ghost to frighten you.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:22:36 May 14 2016
Read 449 times

Throne Of Blood

She was very badly raped, you see! We were assaulted by a gang of vicious, young, hoodlums in this house! In this very room you are sitting in now! I was left a helpless cripple, but for her the agony was too great! The doctor said it was pneumonia; because it happened some months later! During a flu epidemic! The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor girl!



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
03:15:46 May 14 2016
Read 443 times

A Clockwork Orange (1971)

I don't wanna hear about this blind man! What are you doing? Taking the stuff we're supposed to be selling?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:19:34 May 14 2016
Read 437 times

Blind Fury

Hey listen, I-I don't know about this. I think they want us for dinner tonight.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
17:41:11 May 15 2016
Read 428 times

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

I sacrificed three years for you. How could you love him after only three days?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:43:39 May 15 2016
Read 419 times

House of Flying Daggers

Now, wait a minute. We're just here to refuel. Those men were already dead. Now you were here, you know that.



•  REPLY  •


Tommen
Tommen

No Longer Registered
20:00:20 May 15 2016
Read 412 times

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

You have excess bile, poor digestion, Yin and Yang are out of balance. That is why you are so infractious, listless and lethargic, and capable of nothing but cutting remarks. These are all sympptoms of anemia.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:41:44 May 16 2016
Read 400 times

Curse of the Golden Flower

I wish I knew how to quit you.



•  REPLY  •


Neinmortlan
Neinmortlan
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 646
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:56:48 May 16 2016
Read 396 times

Broke Back Mtn

"I want your blood... and I want your souls. And I want them both right now."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:06:28 May 16 2016
Read 387 times

Tombstone

You've been mind-f*cked before?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:20:17 May 18 2016
Read 369 times

You've been mind-f*cked before?



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:55:26 May 18 2016
Read 367 times

Get Him to the Greek

Be patient? Melody, do you realize that my Nora has been waiting on me for 165 years? And a girl will only wait so long, and no longer!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:16:22 May 18 2016
Read 360 times

The Time of their Lives

We got no food, we got no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:16:59 May 22 2016
Read 351 times

We got no food, we got no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:13:28 May 24 2016
Read 347 times

Dumb and Dumber

*That's* why Roger Podacter is dead! He found Captain Winkie!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:16:04 May 24 2016
Read 341 times

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

You know, I hear about this for weeks now. How they can't get in your room and they open the door and it bumps up against something on the floor, which I guess is you!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:16:44 May 26 2016
Read 330 times

You know, I hear about this for weeks now. How they can't get in your room and they open the door and it bumps up against something on the floor, which I guess is you!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:27:43 May 26 2016
Read 327 times

Tennis, Anyone? (2005)

You see? you hesitate. But as a captain, you can't. You have to act. If you don't, you put the entire crew at risk. Now that's the job. It's not a science. You have to be able to make hard decisions based on imperfect information. Asking men to carry out orders that may result in their deaths. And if you're wrong, you suffer the consequences. If you're not prepared to make those decisions, without pause, without reflection, then you've got no business being a submarine captain.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:31:07 May 26 2016
Read 319 times

U-571

He was completely gutted leaving an empty shell sitting there on the giraffe skin upholstry. Even the eyes and the brain went with a horrible "shlupping" sound. The Duke says he would carry that ghastly "shlup" with him to his mausoleum.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:34:16 May 26 2016
Read 313 times

Naked Lunch

Now is it bad enough that you let somebody else kick your butts without you trying to do it to each other? Now if we're all talking about the same man, and I think we are... it appears he's got a rather growing collection of our bikes.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:54:30 May 26 2016
Read 305 times

Every Which Way But Loose

There's one thing I didn't understand. Did Lardass have to pay to get in the contest?



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:22:28 May 26 2016
Read 299 times

Stand by Me

"You protect the sheep by catchin' the mother fuckin' wolf!"



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:23:33 May 26 2016
Read 292 times

Training Day

I came here to drink myself to death.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:49:22 May 28 2016
Read 279 times

I came here to drink myself to death.



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
04:49:22 May 28 2016
Read 279 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on May 28 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9415 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X