.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:15:20 May 28 2016
Read 1,111 times

A movie quote's posted, the next person googles or guesses what film the quote posted is from then posts a film quote for the next person to guess & so on.

I came here to drink myself to death.



•  REPLY  •


EmperorOfTheNorth
EmperorOfTheNorth

No Longer Registered
06:58:53 May 31 2016
Read 1,096 times

Leaving Las Vegas (1995)

Hey look, mister. We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:24:57 May 31 2016
Read 1,089 times

It's a Wonderful Life

I will be your Sherpa up the mountain of gayness.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:00:55 Jun 01 2016
Read 1,081 times

Zack and Miri Make a Porno (2008)

Let me tell ya somethin', Junior. If you ever embarrass me like that again, I'm gonna get an ax, and you're never gonna have to open your fly again.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:15:31 Jun 01 2016
Read 1,074 times

Smokey and the Bandit II

When man meets a force he can't destroy, he destroys himself. What a plague you are.



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:48:14 Jun 01 2016
Read 1,072 times

30 Days of Night

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." ;)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:19:28 Jun 01 2016
Read 1,066 times

Jaws

When I get in there you better be wearing nothing but a candy cane!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:32:43 Jun 02 2016
Read 1,059 times

Reindeer Games

Put that cookie down. NOW!



•  REPLY  •


13:25:20 Jun 02 2016
Read 1,054 times

Jingle All the Way (1996)

I've been called many things over many lifetimes: Ra, Krishna, Yahweh. I was there to spark and fan the flame of man's awakening, to spin the wheel of civilization.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:42:16 Jun 02 2016
Read 1,045 times

X-Men: Apocalypse

Congratulations on your balls, Claire!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:22:00 Jun 03 2016
Read 1,037 times

The Boss (2016)

Excuse me. Thank you all for coming. I'm Donald Sinclair, I own this hotel. We don't have much time. There's a meteor the size of North Carolina heading straight for Earth. The impact is going to kill every thing and everyone on this planet. I built a bunker in the basement to this casino strong enough to withstand the blast. There's room enough for eight people. I have chosen the seven of you, plus me. When this is over, it'll be up to us to repopulate and re-civilize the planet.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:30:28 Jun 03 2016
Read 1,031 times

Rat Race

I could f*ck this ice box, I love it so much.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:47:01 Jun 03 2016
Read 1,025 times

The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:33:35 Jun 03 2016
Read 1,017 times

Office Space

In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!



•  REPLY  •


EmperorOfTheNorth
EmperorOfTheNorth

No Longer Registered
06:04:47 Jun 04 2016
Read 1,009 times

Step Brothers 2008

I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The *hell* I won't!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:31:03 Jun 04 2016
Read 1,000 times

McLintock!

"Excuse me, barmaid! I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring! I ordered an extra-large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fish-bone!"



•  REPLY  •


XSireNks534X
XSireNks534X
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,016
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:12:14 Jun 06 2016
Read 986 times

How to train your dragon?


Colonel Jessup, Did you order the Code Red?



•  REPLY  •


shizonTheKillYouClown
shizonTheKillYouClown
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 637
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:24:29 Jun 06 2016
Read 984 times

A Few Good Men.

Like, crap man, look at that. That's like his stomach plug, on the ground back there. You don't see that every day. I mean that doesn't even seem possible if you think about it, with body organs and cartilage and bones. I mean I'm no doctor or nothin' but that was like one clean chunk.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:46:02 Jun 06 2016
Read 981 times

Kung Pow Enter the Fist

All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be someplace else.



•  REPLY  •


Lutris8
Lutris8

No Longer Registered
07:47:29 Jun 06 2016
Read 979 times

Kung Pow, Enter The Fist

"Because sooner or later, you remember something good."
"I do remember something good. All the time."



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:49:17 Jun 06 2016
Read 976 times

The Bourne Supremacy (2004)

All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be someplace else.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:59:44 Jun 06 2016
Read 965 times

In Harm's Way

Great. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man.



•  REPLY  •


Lutris8
Lutris8

No Longer Registered
18:14:37 Jun 06 2016
Read 957 times

Milan

I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:55:13 Jun 06 2016
Read 951 times

The Matrix

Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself. It always ends...



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:59:12 Jun 07 2016
Read 944 times

Moulin Rouge! (2001)

Well, of course! You remember, after my stint with the Living Theatre. I was one of New York City's leading paranormal researchers, until the bottom dropped out in '72.



•  REPLY  •


10:16:37 Jun 07 2016
Read 941 times

Beetlejuice (1988)

She can do the same thing I did. It should be easier for her, she is a girl. Any guy would be with you. Just sleep with someone else and tell him to do the same thing. Maybe it will never come back.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:03:08 Jun 07 2016
Read 930 times

It Follows

The faithful must gather in judgement for we are called to purify this filth.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:07:15 Jun 08 2016
Read 924 times

Silent Hill (2006)

Take one fuckin' step and I'll jam this in my aorta!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:20:43 Jun 08 2016
Read 918 times

Girl, Interrupted

What do you think, Jack? You think you pick up all the bus driver's teeth they'll give you another medal?



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:09:34 Jun 09 2016
Read 909 times

Speed (1994)

And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!



•  REPLY  •


11:14:23 Jun 09 2016
Read 905 times

Top Gun (1986)

The truth is... well, the truth is, I have met the right person, and he's not in love with me, and until I stop loving him, no one else really has a chance.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:39:54 Jun 09 2016
Read 895 times

Four Weddings and a Funeral

You look one hundred percent better when I can't see you.



•  REPLY  •


shizonTheKillYouClown
shizonTheKillYouClown
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 637
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:22:47 Jun 10 2016
Read 887 times

Lolita (1997)

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:59:38 Jun 10 2016
Read 879 times

The Dark Knight (2008)

It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.



•  REPLY  •


00:12:24 Jun 11 2016
Read 873 times

Captain America Civil War 2016

it can't rain all the time



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:46:44 Jun 11 2016
Read 866 times

The Crow

I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it.



•  REPLY  •


07:30:20 Jun 15 2016
Read 846 times

Deadpool (2016)

Donna... I'm very sorry I yelled at you, I shouldn't have done that. But the moment I'm asking you to give this number, if you don't, I'm gonna die.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:58:16 Jun 16 2016
Read 835 times

Buried

Go on, laugh, get your money's worth. No-one's going to hurt you. I know you want me to tear my clothes off so you can look your fifty cents' worth. Fifty cents for the privilege of staring at a girl the way your wives won't let you.



•  REPLY  •


DarkestTemptation
DarkestTemptation
Daemon (95)
Posts: 363
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
17:24:35 Jun 16 2016
Read 828 times

I'm take guess an say Magic Mike?


Show me the way to go home I tried and I want to go to bed I had a little drink about an hour ago an it's gone to my head where ever I may roam by land or sea or home you can always hear me singing this song show me the way to go home.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:18:17 Jun 17 2016
Read 822 times

Google it

Go on, laugh, get your money's worth. No-one's going to hurt you. I know you want me to tear my clothes off so you can look your fifty cents' worth. Fifty cents for the privilege of staring at a girl the way your wives won't let you.



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:21:28 Jun 17 2016
Read 820 times

Dance, Girl, Dance.

"Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:23:50 Jun 17 2016
Read 814 times

Romeo And Juliet

Back over the line from fiction to reality. You can't just stop being insane whenever you want to. It's the the kind of thing that stays with you - forever.



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:26:30 Jun 17 2016
Read 808 times

The Fourth Kind

"If you get all of us together, we ain't got a gang, we've got an army."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:47:22 Jun 17 2016
Read 801 times

Gangs of New York

I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:02:16 Jun 17 2016
Read 795 times

Easy A!

"I'm the King of the world!"



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:23:50 Jun 17 2016
Read 789 times

Titanic

You punched the President?



•  REPLY  •


07:19:54 Jun 24 2016
Read 749 times

Independence Day (1996)

The outside world doesn't want to hear this kind of bullshit. Just keep it locked away. You've already managed that for two thousand years.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:33:13 Jun 24 2016
Read 742 times

Prince of Darkness

You two donkey-dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.



•  REPLY  •


SookieWolf
SookieWolf
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
13:23:27 Jun 25 2016
Read 735 times

Weird Science (1985)

Life doesn't care about your vision. You just gotta roll with it.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:33:13 Jun 25 2016
Read 728 times

Knocked Up

To survive a war, you gotta become war.



•  REPLY  •


nynaeve
nynaeve
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 200
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:11:45 Jul 14 2016
Read 661 times

Rambo 2

Enter, Father Morning .. Enter Night..



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:59:21 Jul 14 2016
Read 652 times

The Exorcist III

It's alright now. It's alright. The soul is set free. The soul is set free.



•  REPLY  •


ThedarkprinceVvvvV
ThedarkprinceVvvvV
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 91
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:21:09 Jul 23 2016
Read 610 times

Audrey Rose (1977)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:23:55 Jul 23 2016
Read 603 times

Correct but you then needed to post a movie quoite for the next person to guess.

We're criminals, Alfred. We've always been criminals. Nothing's changed.


•  REPLY  •


PoeticInjustice
PoeticInjustice
Needler (12)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:31:16 Aug 12 2016
Read 559 times

Batman V Superman

Nothing kills me. I'm immune to 179 different types of poison. I know because I ingested them all at once when I was deep undercover in an underground poison-ingesting crime ring.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:29:52 Aug 12 2016
Read 555 times

Spy

He didn't die of old age, either. He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disembowled, drawn and quartered.



•  REPLY  •


PoeticInjustice
PoeticInjustice
Needler (12)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:22:05 Aug 13 2016
Read 549 times

Ghostebusters II

Hear about that guy up in the Bronx? Just went crazy; thought he was a pigeon. They've found him in the park, throwing breadcrumbs at himself.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:21:32 Aug 13 2016
Read 538 times

The Money Pit

So, let's just pretend you're five years old and on fire.



•  REPLY  •


PoeticInjustice
PoeticInjustice
Needler (12)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:26:32 Aug 13 2016
Read 532 times

Quarantine

So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:30:42 Aug 13 2016
Read 526 times

What About Bob?

If you dress like Halloween, ghouls will try to get in your pants.



•  REPLY  •


PoeticInjustice
PoeticInjustice
Needler (12)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:36:15 Aug 13 2016
Read 517 times

Correct..

Faceoff

Have you thought this through? I mean, chewed down to the bone? You got out once. You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond... you may well find something reaches out... and drags you back into its depths.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:38:58 Aug 13 2016
Read 511 times

John Wick

What's the matter Graverobber? Can't get it up if the girl's breathing?



•  REPLY  •


PoeticInjustice
PoeticInjustice
Needler (12)
Posts: 93
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:45:55 Aug 13 2016
Read 504 times

Amber Sweet?

Is it? May I ask you something? Eric, If what I'm doing is so illegal, how come I've never been sued? If I'm such a fucking thief, such a liar, such a motherfucker, how come nobody's ever come to collect? Because this is business. And this is how it works. And it's not always pretty, no. Do I cover my own ass? Do I cover my own end? Absolutely. But don't you dare fucking tell me that I have not taken care of you. Don't you fucking tell me that I've not had your back from day one! DAY ONE!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:33:04 Aug 13 2016
Read 498 times

That's the character name (played by Paris Hilton), the film is Rep! the Genertic Opera.

Straight Outta Compton

I just want to live in a glass box alone. That's all I want.


•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
19:34:28 Sep 08 2016
Read 422 times

Finding Dory

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:12:02 Sep 09 2016
Read 413 times

Clerks

Have you thought this through? I mean, chewed down to the bone? You got out once. You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond... you may well find something reaches out... and drags you back into its depths.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:26:33 Sep 24 2016
Read 383 times

John Wick (2014)

Well, there's no problem. If you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:47:49 Sep 25 2016
Read 378 times

Night of the Living Dead

Okay, I just hope we don't wake up on Mars or something surrounded by millions of little squashy guys.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:13:10 Sep 25 2016
Read 374 times

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

It's her... Mrs. Holden. This morning she was inside a coffin at the funeral home, and now she's here in my kitchen!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:51:33 Sep 25 2016
Read 371 times

City of the Living Dead

Yeah, that's when a woman goes south on a man but she doesn't use her mouth. So she uses her hands and makes noises.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:02:02 Sep 25 2016
Read 368 times

Hall Pass

No, Liza, I'm a doctor, and I won't accept irrational explanations. I want to talk to Harris. I'm gonna call the FBI.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:51:10 Sep 25 2016
Read 365 times

The Beyond

That's unfortunate! Because here, it makes no difference whether you have forgotten it... or if you never knew it. Kindly remove your mask.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
11:09:56 Sep 26 2016
Read 357 times

Eyes Wide Shut

But you won't understand me, you'll never understand me! You're too stupid! Quack! Quack! Quack!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:00:42 Sep 26 2016
Read 352 times

The New York Ripper

He turned down a blow job from his ex-girlfriend... mid-blowjob. You know how hard that is for a man? It's called blue balls. He's like Gandhi! But better - he likes puppets!



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
21:10:07 Sep 26 2016
Read 349 times

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Listen to daddy. I want you to take the gun, and I want you to put it in your mouth, and I want you to turn around and blow your brains out. Blow your brains out. BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:18:21 Sep 26 2016
Read 347 times

The Last House on the Left

Christ, I'd do anything for a pint. I'd lick the sweat off a monkey's balls.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
21:42:50 Sep 26 2016
Read 345 times

Turistas

We're not talking about any ordinary prisoner, Hoffman! We are talking about evil on two legs.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:49:33 Sep 26 2016
Read 343 times

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:31:11 Sep 30 2016
Read 326 times

Army of Darkness

That's quite all right. So, you wish to know something of your destiny. Very good. We shall see what the fates have in store.



•  REPLY  •


LuvlySwan86
LuvlySwan86
Changeling (71)
Posts: 282
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:40:56 Sep 30 2016
Read 323 times

The Matrix.

Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children.



•  REPLY  •


XxBrokenAngelxX
XxBrokenAngelxX
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 76
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
18:04:21 Sep 30 2016
Read 319 times

The crow





It became worthwhile to rise again as new gods were born and worshipped. Night and day, they were never alone. I would become one of them.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:05:33 Sep 30 2016
Read 318 times

The Crow

All men are assholes. Men and women use and abuse each other all the time; there's nothing wrong with it. Marriage has nothing to do with love.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
18:15:48 Sep 30 2016
Read 313 times

The Room

Do you see this writing...? Do you know what it means...? Hospitality. And you can't piss on hospitality! I WON'T ALLOW IT!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:04:03 Sep 30 2016
Read 304 times

Troll 2

You said you look like a white Billy Dee Williams. You called yourself white chocolate.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
19:30:24 Sep 30 2016
Read 298 times

Fanboys

Welcome to the underbelly of ping-pong where fortunes are won and lost. I'm exaggerating, of course, but you get my point.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:38:34 Sep 30 2016
Read 294 times

Balls of Fury

If you want to stay handcuffed to your dead brother, that's fine. But you're not dragging me along. Not anymore.



•  REPLY  •


Skella
Skella
Vexer (13)
Posts: 19
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:25:05 Oct 01 2016
Read 290 times

Halloween H20

If all the corpses buried around here were to stand up at once, we'd have one hell of a population problem.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:50:26 Oct 01 2016
Read 288 times

The Lost Boys

Harry Zimm. You look like a wet kiss.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:47:37 Oct 01 2016
Read 283 times

Get Shorty

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:58:06 Oct 01 2016
Read 275 times

King Of New York

And besides, you know, if heterosexual men can't show their c*cks to each other, then what the hell are we doing here?



•  REPLY  •


Skella
Skella
Vexer (13)
Posts: 19
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:25:38 Oct 03 2016
Read 268 times

Waiting...


Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide... gorilla!?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:25:03 Oct 03 2016
Read 266 times

Young Frankenstein

Anna, my love. It is your blood that shall keep me beautiful. What do you think of that?



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:40:02 Oct 03 2016
Read 264 times

Van Helsing

I am sorry if I alarmed your son. But you must understand, now that the bracelet is on his wrist, we have only seven days before the Scorpion King awakens!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:51:41 Oct 03 2016
Read 262 times

The Mummy Returns

Get out of the toilet!



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:12:29 Oct 03 2016
Read 255 times

Freddy Got Fingered

What do I want to do? I want to blow a hole in your head and donate your organs to science, but I've got a few questions first.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:38:32 Oct 03 2016
Read 251 times

The Arrival

I don't give a rat's c*ck bag how you do it. You will pull them over.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
16:44:47 Oct 03 2016
Read 248 times

The Hitcher (2007)

I guess it could be worse, you know. We could be stuck in that twin bed at your folk's house, trying to pretend like we're a happy couple.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:33:38 Oct 03 2016
Read 244 times

Vacancy

No, I think you should do what you do well- be a prick. But come with us and be a prick.



•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:43:20 Oct 09 2016
Read 218 times

Milk

I think you will find that, uh, things have changed a great deal since your time.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:48:07 Oct 09 2016
Read 214 times

 Alien: Resurrection

You know the kind of woman that just screams trouble? You see her, and every warning bell in your brain starts going off, but you still manage to ask for her number? Well, that's all I ever hook up with. But this betty... whoa! She blew them all away in the shitstorm sweepstakes.






•  REPLY  •


Fanboy
Fanboy
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,001
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
12:05:18 Oct 09 2016
Read 212 times

Blade: Trinity

My sister computer was merely following the most logical path of preservation of human life.



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
12:05:18 Oct 09 2016
Read 212 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Oct 09 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.948 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X