Honor: 139
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:05:09 Jan 14 2021
Read 866 times

Real vampires love Vampire Rave.
Someone asked Google, if there are Vampires in Transylvania. And the answer was, "There Are No Vampires in Transylvania". But, what do Google and their employees knows about vampirism in Romania. It's not like they came and expended many years investigating the legends of Vampires. For Romanians, there are two types of Vampires, the living strigoi, which are known to be witches that have two hearts or souls (sometimes both). These vampires have souls that they send out at night to communicate with other Strigoi and drink the blood of livestock and people. The living dead are also called Moroi since they become revenant after death (return). The Strigoi will drink the blood of someone from their heart or between their eyes. Female Strigoi can come back and actually marry and try to lead normal lives, but they will soon exhaust their husband with their sexual appetite if they haven't killed them already. Male Strigoi can have children called Dhampirs. These children can grow up to detect and hurt vampires. And the Dead strigoi, (which are actually reanimated corpses that will come back to suck blood and attack their families. These creatures do not have souls just their outer shell). The last case reported to authorities was in 2019, when a family member was getting super sick and the family decided to unearth a dead relative, which just die recently. The corpse has blood in his lips. Now, you love Vampires, you are a VR member, but, do you believe in them, even, if goggles people tell you something different? Your thoughts about the subject are well appreciated.

•  REPLY  •

01:50:46 Jan 15 2021
Read 858 times

I was starting to wonder if there was a question in this post. Thank you for your post full of information. I certainly believe that there are vampires. I am not sure what all types of vampires exist. I believe there are a wide variety of definitions and standards that people come up with as to what defines a vampire. I for example believe that all members of Vampire rave are a "Rave Vampire". Just being a part of this community makes you a bit of a vampire. You bite, you lurk, you stalk, you join houses and covens of other vampires under your Sire vampire, you earn the favor of the Prince, you grow stronger with more abilities over time, you eventually sire other vampires by inducting them. Sounds like a vampire to me.

•  REPLY  •

KitraofKings
KitraofKings
Scamp (26)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 3 years.
03:50:42 Feb 20 2021
Read 803 times

I don't believe in some of the things people take from novelty, and movies and classify that as REAL vampires.
Real vampirism is about pulling energy from different sources and vampires are not prone to just one way of doing it. A vampire can feed from all ways in fact, and people will make all sorts of false claims, even pretending to be something they're not, and that is where the facts and falsehoods get screwed up because of people like that who more or less don't truly understand that real human vampires have awakenings, and such. You don't find that in movies do you?
Although that would make an interesting movie if it was close to reality. I know vampires are real out of body, and in body both.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 149
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
19:22:32 May 31 2021
Read 713 times

LoL Vampires exist all over the world. Personally, I'm pretty certain (not 100%, though) that someone only put That up to gain some extra attention and nullify the aspect of the "vampire lore-hungry" tourism.
I have heard, however, that the vampire culture of Transylvania has to stay even more hidden than those of most other countries (according to an old friend of mine from Iraq, you don't want to be found out as a vampire or anything other than "mortal human" in the area of Iraq to Syria. Apparently, they literally put people to execution for it. But that's just what I've heard of the area. I don't know for certain).

•  REPLY  •

09:46:42 Jun 01 2021
Read 709 times

A movie like that may do well for the outsiders but those that claim that lifestyle may take offense to it.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
[ Give / Take ]

06:45:39 Jun 02 2021
Read 704 times

You're very correct in that regard.
Again, personally, I wouldn't really know, given that I'm only going off what I've heard, which, to some might be a lot, but to myself... I don't consider it to be much or very accurate.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 660
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:16:38 Jul 10 2021
Read 652 times

As Professor Margaret Murray discovered herself, vampirism was not the prerogative of the merchant or peasant classes, but was a cultic observance confined to the environs of the nobility, often as an adjunct to rites of the Noble and Royal Witch Covens of Scotland.

We can say with confidence then that real vampirism was indulged in by living beings who, unerringly, were members of the pre-christian and anti-christian high nobility and royalty. The most famous vampire stories, those of Dracula, Bathory and de Rais, support this conclusion. The historical evidence therefore supports the etymological origin of the word ’vampire’ - An Overlord.

Vampirism, up until the early 1700’s, by which time it had been in decline for several centuries, was not merely or solely the practice of a few isolated, high-born opportunists seeking some form of personal advantage or satisfying private perversions. Vampirism took two forms and the bloodline descendants of the ancient vampire lords had, in Britain, set the practice within an overall, multi-faceted social and cultural framework, stemming from the Iron-Age, that never gets an airing in the Gothic novel.

Vampires weren’t just vampires, as the penny dreadful would have us believe, they were individuals and families who used the practice to achieve specific aims and thereby fulfill those specific social obligations which, since the Scythian-Celtic period of the High Dragon Kings, were equated with their rank and position as leaders and overseers.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
[ Give / Take ]

09:45:19 Jul 13 2021
Read 642 times

I was wondering when someone else would be practically "quoting" that one, almost word for word. I know something is missing from the study (I just can't for the life of me remember what), but I suspect that it'll be brought about, at some point.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 660
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:23:11 Jul 28 2021
Read 624 times

"Some of the earliest evidence of Ritual Vampirism comes from Tartaria in Transylvania and stems to the fifth millennium BC. Remains of a human body were found buried in a fire pit along with clay tablets upon which were inscribed the names of the ’Sumerian’ god Enki and the ranking number of Father Anu. The language was subsequently termed ’proto-Sumerian’ and represented some of the earliest written artifacts yet to be found.

The descendants of these early vampires were the Sacred Ubaid Race who, one millennium later, settled Mesopotamia and founded the Anunnaki religion of the Sumerians in 3500 BC. Their Transylvanian ancestors were the Anunnaki Gods themselves.

Various suggestions have been proposed in an attempt to explain the origin and meaning of the word vampire. One recent suggestion was that it was applied to a group of ’Watchers’ (Seers - Derkesthai: Dragons) who had occupied a settlement near "lake Van", in Urartu - Armenia. The original location - Greater Scythia - is faultless, the association is without error but the etymology is unresearched and the philology is completely absent.

Although that author’s suggested identification between Watchers and Vampires is absolutely correct, the word vampire does not in any sense relate to their former geographical location or origin but, as we shall see, rather to the vampires’ social and spiritual identity and status within a given cultural framework, which in this instance was Scythian, overlaid on Celtic."

This post and my previous post came from the following link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dragons/esp_sociopol_dragoncourt02_01.htm

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by markus666 on Jan 14 2022  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1365 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X