PhoenixXAngel
Unregenerate (63)
Honor: 12
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
06:39:45 Jan 05 2023
Read 365 times

In your opinion in your vast knowledge of our most beloved vampire, are they spiritual in origin and contained within a body encapsulation ? Are vampires no more than a deformed corpse filled with supernatural energy?

•  REPLY  •

markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Honor: 139
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:11:00 Jan 05 2023
Read 361 times

The stereotype of Vampires, created by Hollywood and writers, made them a laughable matter. Vampires do not posses a soul and they don't have feelings and emotions. Vampires are creatures of the night, and for sure, they are not friendly. So, those loves stories, are just stories.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
19:23:03 Jul 10 2023
Read 198 times

Well, if you really think about it, markus666, any and all fictional writings or films are just that; fiction.
Personally (as I've stated elsewhere, before), I view things from the more scientific perspective. You can dog on me for this, if you want, but really, it never was a spiritual concept. It was just made "spiritual", out of lacking biological & scientific understanding. Since vampires are just another thing that (in recent years) have been scientifically proven to exist, it pretty much leaves the concept of "the un-dead" or "damned", or whatever one wants to call it, as becoming invalid.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
18:40:17 Jul 13 2023
Read 192 times

I'm a chemist, which means I work scientifically. Science can only make statements about what can be measured.
There is an increasing number of things that can be measured, but most things in everyday life CANNOT be measured.
It is utterly unscientific to claim that anything that cannot be measured does not exist.

•  REPLY  •

Ard
Ard
Aggressor (83)
[ Give / Take ]
Gothic Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Gothic Blood (Coven)
20:17:01 Jul 25 2023
Read 163 times

I think everything has a soul. But for me, soul has nothing to do with ego, but with that part in every living being, maybe even every thing that is connected to everything else, but still distinct.
A concept that I find very difficult to explain. But feels easy because it seems so natural to me.

Therefore, a vampire also has a soul. Even every mythical creature. But that doesn't mean that you can compare these souls.
Making comparisons is inherently human, it makes people feel like they can actually compare and judge something.

Every thing in the world is unique. Even fruit fly twins are individually different. Which of course nobody cares about.

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:45:23 Aug 17 2023
Read 151 times

Well, considering I can barely tell you the answer to most simple math problems, yet I can drive you up the wall with Trig, and I can even break down an atomic structure , almost without even thinking about it... ya, I would say I know where you go with that one.
((Mind you, I have never been able to go to school for anything that I know, which is bloody embarrassing.))

But all that crap aside, the only issue I always see is that even modern day science cannot fully explain the existence of the "soul", apart from it being essentially "residual" energy occupying a living physical mass. At least, as a general gist.

•  REPLY  •

vormel
vormel
Hellhound (70)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Invisus Secretus is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Invisus Secretus
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
08:17:26 Aug 29 2023
Read 135 times

Vampyres do have a soul (but a vampire soul, not a human soul).

I'm defending a transpersonal point of view (all being are really spirits incarnated), so a vampyre is a vampire-spirit incarnated in a vampire body.

Of course, literature give us a different point of view. Romans tell us about a being that made a satanic pact, was bitten by another vampire and have become into a vampire.

•  REPLY  •

Cadrewolf2
Cadrewolf2
Great Sire (113)
Honor: 2,394
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Nocturnal Retribution is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
20:42:19 Oct 23 2023
Read 105 times

If all matter has a soul per say. Then why wouldn't a vampire have a soul. We see vampires in Hollywood they remember past lives and loved ones would this say there is a soul. We can only theorize until an undead creature is found. Zombie on the other hand has no emotion just to feed. U like theories of vampires.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.1234 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X