I've been lurking for far too long.
If I'm online you'll see me.
My schooling may have come to an end.
I have yet to be able to find a co-signer.
What the school suggests is that I pay them as I go. Which really isn't an option for me.
My dreams may be slipping away.
I know you really want to do this for you, and your family..(me and Kaoru) and you know I will always encourage you.
But if you can't you can't and there isn't much else we can do.
I love you so much. We will figure out something. Maybe you can't go now but its possible you will be able to go later.
I think your giving up to easily, Fiz
This is what my friends Showed me to take a look at
"Stay away from anything under 600cc if you ride on any highways (if i remember right the S50 is a 750cc). They just don't have the power you need. Also take a look at the Yamaha V-star 650 custom or classic and the Honda Shadow Spirit 750. They both are in your price range and good looking bikes. The Honda has more options on paint schemes. Before you decide, be sure to sit on all of them and get an idea of which you like better. All three of these bikes sit differently and have a slightly different apperance. My wife and I spent several weekends at the dealers before picking one out for her. I bet she sat on 50 different bikes before she picked the one she has now. Personally I like the way the Honda looks, it looks more custom than the Suzuki or Yamaha. (just my opinion) "
Yamaha 650cc -------> Link
Honda Shadow Spirit 750cc -------> Link
A little more than the others, but an awesome bike. I had an older version of it (called a Marauder) and Schtickey has the '07 limited edition version of it. It's an 800cc fuel injected motor. (means you don't have to mess with a choke or warming it up, just start it and roll)
Suzuki black M50 ----> Link
$100 more for color options -------> Link
"Don't forget that that price is manufacter SUGGESTED retail price. You should be able to talk them down a bit on any bikes. Before buying one I STRONGLY suggest taking a riders safety course. Check for an ABATE riders safety course in your area. I paid $75, used their motorcycle and didn't have to take the State riders test to get my license. Plus it helps on the insurance"
How can you only have 80 days??? I have 126.90 days LOL
You have completed
100% of this level.
I so don't have a life lol.
You have completed
100% of this level.
That's not including my second account lol.
sneeks in..... hate to say this, i think i got all of ya beat... no punt inteded.....well in the time area any ways....
You have completed
100% of this level
I have to admit. There is nothing like eating Porkchops. Mieta makes them for me. Even reheated they still leave you wanting more.
As far as my knowledge the ingreediants are breadcrumbs. and some sort of eggy mixture.
I'm really clueless on this.
These just turned out realy good. Well cooked and not burnt. Just a slight burnt edges but damn it's good.
I just devored one for lunch 5 mins ago. I wish I had taken two chops now lol.
I thought you did take two...
No one will know my secret...
yuck pork chops yuck yuck
Mine are good too. Mmmm shake n bake
ohh yum,lucky you.
lol then next time take :P
Main Profile almost done
Pictures almost all added
Background still needs to be done
Scroll bars will need to be recoded.
So supposedly will start july 14 if at all possible may.
I had to redo my fafsa, and sallae mae
Only to find out I need a cosigner for sallae mae.
If you can help let me know.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 600AM cdt
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Dimonds Hardest substance known .
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Decent
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hells Kitchen
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? DeWayne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? Mostly vegitbles
9. Your favorite Potato chip? barbaque
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? MP3's come on get with the times.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Mini Van Silver
12 favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese
13. What characteristics do you despise? I dislike my tushy..
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Hot Topic
16. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere south
17. Favorite time of day? Late afternoon
18. Where were you born? Some unknown Parish of Lousianna
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
20. What Messenger do you use the most? windows live msn
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Um don't know
22. Pepsi or Coke? Coke..
23. Cats or Dogs? Both
24. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl
25. Manicure or Pedicure? I'd like both, very relaxing
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm not dead yet
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Fire fighter
28. What is your best childhood memory? Getting drunk on the Vasser college campass and bumping into mike ferrall (mash)
29. Piercing? ear (not anymore) Tounge still
30. Ever been to Africa? nope
31. Ever been toilet papering? Once
32. Been in a car accident? 15
33. Favorite season? End of Spring
34. Favorite restaurant? Khan's Mongolian Barbaque
35. Favorite flower? Sun flower
36. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
37. Favorite fast food? Fudruckers
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? once
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Wells fargo
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hot Topic
41. Bedtime? 10 except friday and saturday I watch most hunted on fridays
42. Are you curious about the responses to this email? yes why not
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Mieta
44. Missing question
45. What are you listening to right now? Silence
46. What is your favorite color? Purple Red blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? 3
48. How many people are you sending this to? My journal potientaly 48 people could reply
49. Favorite magazine? S.W.A.T.
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 1:35 PM CDT
hmmm lets see :D
i like diamonds too
y do u not like ur butt?
ehhh no on the chinese
yahoo is better lol
im a night owl too
tongue pierced? nice :D
3 tats nice
Dominar: A Dominar is a Forum, VampBox, and Article Administrator. Dominar's are appointed by The Prince.
My comment on this I know I don't spend time in the forum so this may be out of the question for me being premoted to.
Procurator:A Procurator assists in the management of the Vampire Database. Procurator's are appointed by The Prince.
My Comment on this I could be appoited to this.
Sentoran: A Sentoran is a Profile, Portfolio, and Journal Administrator. Sentoran's are appointed by The Prince.
My Comment I would like to do this
Consul: A Consul is a special, reserved position. It is not a position of ascendency. In most cases, a Consul is a former Vampire Rave Administrator. A Consul has all powers of Acolyte, Dominar, Procurator, and Sentoran. Consul's are appointed by The Prince.
My comment I could do this but I am not a former admin
Master Vampire: A Master Vampire is a full Vampire Rave Administrator. Master Vampire's are appointed by The Prince.
My comment I really wish I knew how I could become this.
Regent: A Regent is a full Vampire Rave Administrator. Regent's are appointed by The Prince.
My comment I'd really love to have this position. But it's up to cancer.
I'm not asking for these by any means.
I've been a member of this site for almost 3 years. A sire for 2 and a half years. Ran a coven successsfuly for 2 years. I feel the need to do more with this site
I really try hard to be a good member of this site and in good standing. I've had my downfalls and learn from them. As we all do. No one is perfect.
I would love to ask Cancer for a higher responibility on this site. But however, it states that you shouldn't. So I'm not.
Really I'm evaluating myself and what this site means to me.
u fear water?
and very nice IQ im scared to know mine lol
|World Visitor Map|
|Sunday drink specials will be Bahama Breezes & Long Island Iced TeasNow playing, Levi's choice My Sweet Shadow by: In Flames...|
20:35 Dec 17 2009
good i like to kno wen ur on :D