You are not a Premium Member and you are blocking ads. You are using Vampire Rave for free. Vampire Rave relies on ads in order to operate. Please disable your Ad Blocker. This can easily be done for Vampire Rave only.
If you are using Chrome, click the red hand button at the top right of the screen:
Then select: Don't run on pages on this site
If you do it correctly, the red hand will turn to green and you will no longer see this message.
So I got out the old tent again and enjoyed some Backyard Camping with Bandit.
Of course, I even recorded Tent Content to be published at some point.
- Late Night Tent Hotbox Sesh.
- Early Morning Tent Wake & Bake.
- The tent is clean and there were no bugs.
- Hand sanitizer, paper towels, wet naps, seasoning, a lighter, and cooking oil are a must!
- It was cool, but not freezing cold. I wore a long-sleeve sweater-shirt and a beanie to bed.
- One Air Mattress worked as designed and was quite comfortable.
- Portable stove worked mostly well. I was able to quickly warm my already cooked steak and sides for dinner and I since I only ate half last night, I ate the other half of my steak and an egg for breakfast.
- My DieHard Platinum Portable Power 1150 would not die! I was able to power my CPAP machine all night and even turned off my laptop thinking it will die and I Googled it just now and after fully charged, you can run two plug-in outlet devices for up to 54 hours!!!
- Bandit slept well and didn't bark at all.
- Recording went well both the night one and the morning one.
- I burned an insect repellant in front of the tent and it didn't give off any type of odor nor did I feel any biting of any bugs.
- I have 3 tables, 3 chairs, 1 Water Cooler, 1 air mattress, 2 sleeping bags, 1 portable blower, 1 portable power battery, multiple battery-operated light sources as well an a/c plug-in light source.
- Using my speakers with my laptop allowed my camcorder to pick up my music well without disturbing my neighbors.
- All zippers worked and no tent fabric ripped.
- 1 air mattress had punctures I couldn't repair. I need to purchase 1 new air mattress.
- Portable stove started failing to ignite the left burner by the press of the ignitor button, but a lighter gets it going just fine.
- Night-time wildlife noise does get a bit loud at times. But even they sleep at some point.
- A light source on a stand in which the height can be adjusted will work better for recording. Next time!
- Have to be careful with the zippers. Keep a finger leading the zipper as to removing the tent material out of the way so as not to get caught in the zipper.
- A new longer sleeping bag was never purchased for me so it is still just about 5 inches from being just right.
- A plastic bottle or bucket should be brought inside so that if the zipper ever gets stuck in the tent material and one needs to pee really bad, one can simply relieve themselves and then work on getting the zipper working again.
INTRO: Pink Floyd (Comfortably Numb)/Venemy & Aznar ft.
Ambient Study Music To Concentrate - 4 Hours of Music for Studying, Concentration and Memory
OUTRO: [Non-Copyrighted Music] Torin - Tubular Bells [Dark]
MUSIC FOUND ON YOUTUBE PAGE(S):
Quiet Quest - Study Music
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.
(Video May Be Slow To Load)
THE BLESS PROGRAM OF MOGYOLOGY MAY 2021 RECIPIENT
The Bless Program of MOGYOLOGY has assigned the following Coven Members with their assigned numbers as follows:
As previously stated, the cash amount to be 'Gifted' between $25-$50 USD will also be chosen by Bingo Spin Wheel method.
Winner failing to claim their prize within 3 days forfeits their winnings.
Serenity & Happiness To You
The Path of MOGYOLOGY Ministry continues to look at unique ways to share the results of living a life focusing on whatever contributes to the 5 Elements of Warlock Awesomeness: Serenity, Happiness, Love, Sex & Magick.
The Path of MOGYOLOGY is active when it comes to "Giving Back To The Community" or "Paying It Forward".
Therefore, it is my honor to share with you the first "Giving Based" program designed to directly "Bless" the lives of individuals from around the world.
The Program has been appropriately named, "The Bless Program of MOGYOLOGY".
PROGRAM PURPOSE: To Bless Others
PROGRAM DESIGN: As the Gothic Warlock Lord Minister and Coven Master of The Coven Of MOGYOLOGY, EACH MONTH, I will be Randomly selecting a Member of The Coven Of MOGYOLOGY and 'Gifting' that member between $25-$50 USD.
A Random Member will be chosen using a Bingo Spin Wheel. Each Coven Member's name will be assigned to a Bingo Ball and placed in the Spin Wheel for the chance to be 'Gifted' for that month.
The cash amount to be 'Gifted' between $25-$50 USD will also be chosen by Bingo Spin Wheel method.
Any Sire is welcomed to Join and then Leave The Coven Of MOGYOLOGY each month after the chance of being 'Gifted'. You are also welcome to stay.
The drawing will be video recorded and posted to my journal the 1st day of each month.
DISCLAIMER: The Ministry currently only utilizes PAYPAL, VENMO or ZELLE accounts to transfer funds. No, I am not endorsed by them, work for them, or getting some sort of kick-back from them, I just don't want to pay a Transfer Fee and I'm not trying to connect every Cash Transfer business to my bank account or providing other financial information.
Yes, I'm aware that I will be sending money to strangers, but I will not be looking at attempting to recover and have refunded back to me any money. This will be a 'One-Way' transaction only. What they do with the cash after I send it to them is their business and has nothing to do with me or the Ministry.
The Ministery is not Tax Exempt nor is the money going to a charity so there is no tax write-off. The Ministry is simply "Gifting Cash" to people on a "Monthly Bases" and for LIMITED TIME (TRIAL PERIOD) starting on 11/01/2018.