You are not a Premium Member and you are blocking ads. You are using Vampire Rave for free. Vampire Rave relies on ads in order to operate. Please disable your Ad Blocker. This can easily be done for Vampire Rave only.
If you are using Chrome, click the red hand button at the top right of the screen:
Then select: Don't run on pages on this site
If you do it correctly, the red hand will turn to green and you will no longer see this message.
For some reason, if I'm inside an enclosed structure, I prefer it to be cool while I wear layers to stay warm.
However, while choosing a climate to live in, I prefer the warm weather with a cool water source or at least a change in the season even though I could probably adapt to almost any climate at this point. LOL!
When you're so High-ly Medicated that you think your tattoo is a speck of dirt and you spend 10 seconds scratching away at it before you remove your ring and realize it's a piece of your finger tattoo.
Sometimes it's not about the destination but the journey
03:40 May 20 2021 Times Read: 639
So my family celebrated my Granny's 87th birthday via Zoom today.
She's hanging in there even though living with Alzheimer's/Dementia and Cancer.
I Love My Granny!
Well, time for me to record my Wed's content.
My 24-hours have been so full of Living My Best Life, I don't have the time to just sit and Blog as I once did so gonna probably Vlog my 'What Has The Gothic Warlock Lord Been Up To' only for the WeedTube and create new content for my Tuesday YouTube Series or keep it for YT Tuesday content and create something new for my WeedTube Channel.
So I got out the old tent again and enjoyed some Backyard Camping with Bandit.
Of course, I even recorded Tent Content to be published at some point.
- Late Night Tent Hotbox Sesh.
- Early Morning Tent Wake & Bake.
- The tent is clean and there were no bugs.
- Hand sanitizer, paper towels, wet naps, seasoning, a lighter, and cooking oil are a must!
- It was cool, but not freezing cold. I wore a long-sleeve sweater-shirt and a beanie to bed.
- One Air Mattress worked as designed and was quite comfortable.
- Portable stove worked mostly well. I was able to quickly warm my already cooked steak and sides for dinner and I since I only ate half last night, I ate the other half of my steak and an egg for breakfast.
- My DieHard Platinum Portable Power 1150 would not die! I was able to power my CPAP machine all night and even turned off my laptop thinking it will die and I Googled it just now and after fully charged, you can run two plug-in outlet devices for up to 54 hours!!!
- Bandit slept well and didn't bark at all.
- Recording went well both the night one and the morning one.
- I burned an insect repellant in front of the tent and it didn't give off any type of odor nor did I feel any biting of any bugs.
- I have 3 tables, 3 chairs, 1 Water Cooler, 1 air mattress, 2 sleeping bags, 1 portable blower, 1 portable power battery, multiple battery-operated light sources as well an a/c plug-in light source.
- Using my speakers with my laptop allowed my camcorder to pick up my music well without disturbing my neighbors.
- All zippers worked and no tent fabric ripped.
- 1 air mattress had punctures I couldn't repair. I need to purchase 1 new air mattress.
- Portable stove started failing to ignite the left burner by the press of the ignitor button, but a lighter gets it going just fine.
- Night-time wildlife noise does get a bit loud at times. But even they sleep at some point.
- A light source on a stand in which the height can be adjusted will work better for recording. Next time!
- Have to be careful with the zippers. Keep a finger leading the zipper as to removing the tent material out of the way so as not to get caught in the zipper.
- A new longer sleeping bag was never purchased for me so it is still just about 5 inches from being just right.
- A plastic bottle or bucket should be brought inside so that if the zipper ever gets stuck in the tent material and one needs to pee really bad, one can simply relieve themselves and then work on getting the zipper working again.