1. Good Health is priceless.
I'm a lucky guy and I know it.
2. Leg day earlier. And now I'm drinking Green Goodness.
3. I had chicken for lunch with a glass of cranberry juice.
4. Taking Saute veggies, chopped chicken and brown rice for dinner.
5. Watching the series Colony on Netflix. It's not bad but it is predictable.
6.Almost time for work.
7. more later
1. So after 5 days I'm off for two. I truly have trouble relaxing. It's like I need a mission or purpose.
2. Ahhh and work is so much more interesting lately. :) And I really do not believe in coincidences. :)
3. Leg day earlier. I'm chugging the Green Goodness hoping to ward off the usual leg cramps. Doubtful that many of you even have a glimmer as to what I speak of.
4. Supposed to be rain and a mix of snow tomorrow with snow on Friday. :)
5. I watched Captain America, Civil War on Netflix. All I have to say is that it killed two hours. I mean wtf, oh, it was a lecture on the collective good v. individuality? Now was it?
6. I had pan saute talapia , with a side of spinach and tomato earlier. It was good. Now I'm twisted over dinner. WTF, eating really is a pain.
7. more later... I guess
1. Up and in the gym early.. yes, even today. I had a fair amount of company too. :)
2. Steak, broccoli and tomato for lunch.
3. Working today and it's double time.
4. Still rainy here.
5. more later
1. So my book of poetry by Rumi was returned to me on Tuesday. I immediately loaned it out to someone I work with. She opened the book and ran her hands over the pages. She commented on how the pages felt to the touch. I liked that. :)
2. Chest, arms and abs today. I've been working my core hard (1000 reps today). The owner of the gym told me it looked like I was training for a match.
Shrugs.... How do I sum this up... in the ring there are rules and the opponents have months to prepare for one another. In life you either are ready to go or your not.
Besides its healthy.
3. Back to work tomorrow and not a moment to soon. I do get restless when "things" are quiet. :)
4. I'm going to have to plan out more menus instead of just eating light or for the protein. I'm a little bored with food too.
5. more later
And here it is..........
I can't be as depressed as most of the people here...
My Comment: Sure you can! :)
1. Merry Christmas to all..... I figure that karma is about to blow back on most of you anyway. :)
2. Off from work today as I worked on one of my day's off earlier in the week. I work tomorrow and then two off, assuming he follows the same schedule and I did make a point of telling him I liked having Wednesday and Thursday off.
3. So it is 36 degrees out and I'm trying to make up my mind about supper. I did not thaw out a thing. I guess bacon and eggs as I really am to comfortable to venture out at the moment.
4. This morning was 35 sets of chest, 20 sets of arms and 700 reps on abs.
5. more later... I know you can't wait.
1. So yesterday was supposed to be my day off, however , I was asked to work. I quickly answered yes. Frankly, I went in to talk to someone. :) So now I get Monday off though I don't want it off. Complicated as usual, right? :)
2. Today was shoulders, upper back, abs and cardio. 40 sets of shoulders and upper back. 1000 reps on abs. Body weight is a tad bit( damn, themullet's influence) under 209.
3.Cooking organic brown rice and saute veggies to take with me.
4. Currently 29 here. :) 16 when I awoke . And I do love it!!
5. Watching the 3rd season of the series Dusk to Dawn on Netflix.
6. more later
1. It's my Friday.
2. Life is funny. I actually opened myself up to someone. Well, only a little. :)
3. Watched a Christmas Horror Story on Netflix. Check it out. I enjoyed it.
4. It was shoulders, upper back, abs and cardio today. 45 sets of weights. 700 reps on abs and 20 minutes of cardio. Yeah, yeah, not enough cardio. :)
5. Now for an observation; this site is better because certain people are on it. More specifically because a handful are on it. And you are one. As I said in the VR message and the text, No, no, no.
6. more later.......... I'm sure all of you are on the edge of your seats thinking about that.
1. So I woke up to a Cat meowing and then remembered I had to buy Cat food.
2. So I go out the door to get the cat food and lock myself out of my apartment.
3. I go workout and borrow a couple of screw drivers. Well it took me about 60 seconds to pop the window Another 20 seconds or so and I was through the window. Seems my 80 lb 1/2 pit thought it was great fun and that I should do it again.
4. So I'm baking chicken breasts in the oven and decide to have lunch out( breasts really were for me to take to work the next couple of days). So I'm driving down the road and remember I left the oven on and have to go back. Luckily I had only driven about a mile.
5. But it was a great day. :)
6. The high tomorrow is around 30. Lows in the high teens. :)
7. more later
1. Chest, arm and ab day earlier. I was up at 6:20 AM and in the gym by 730.
2. Turkey burgers for lunch. Not sure about dinner though.
3. Working in a hour. Such a small world. :)
4. I may sleep"in" until 8 tomorrow. Sleep is fitful at best. :)
5. Cool and clear here.
6. more later
1. Cold and overcast here. :)
2. Legs, abs and cardio earlier. 1000 reps on abs by the way.
3. Working shortly. Taking chicken and organic brown rice for dinner.
4. I've been watching the Cinemax Series Strike Back on Amazon Prime. It held my interest for about 7 episodes or so. Then once again it is so predictable. I tried watching Justified and The Sopranos but it's the same lack of interest and frankly impatience on my part. Shrugs... I just don't know
5. I've ordered a couple of new books, one written by a Samurai physician (if you can call him that) on Chi or Ki if you prefer. Yes, it's the translation. The other book ... well, I will not be discussing it here.
6. more later... how I loathe the weekends :)
|World Visitor Map|
|No One Cares by: Atreyu|
|daughter, bf brother nephew.|