1. So I ran my car through inspection today and it passed. Received the registration renewal in the mail the other day and placed the stickers on the tags. That was easy. Simply a little money.
2. Chest, arms and abs in the gym this AM. I would say it's the best workout in a week. And that is probably because I felt good. Felt at ease. Felt centered, and believe me that isn't an everyday feeling given ....... well given how thoughts roll around in my head.
3. Probably chicken for dinner.
4. A little reading, a little Netflix or Amazon later.
5. I saw The Great Wall. I liked it. Saw trailers for an upcoming King Kong Movie called Skull Island and yet another trailer for the never ending Fast and Furious series.
6. Back to work tomorrow.
7. more later
And a girl at the gym says to me " you have seemed a little off for the last week or so".
That sums it all up
1. Light snow overnight. :)
2. Leg day. Oh, I threw in 700 reps on abs and 20 minutes of cardio. ssshhhhh. Body weight hovering around 208.
3. Off today and tomorrow. Damn, it flew by. Hmmmmm.... To John Wick 2 or not??? That is the question. :)
4. I think steak for dinner as the thing is thawed and I should eat it.
5. Currently watching season 2 of Narcos on Netflix. :) Photos of that stuff do make me smile. Shrugs.....
6. more later
1. Off today and tomorrow and I'm fucking bored. You really can't imagine the difficulty I have relaxing.
2. Raining. Supposed to snow later tonight and tomorrow.
3. Yeah, yeah, I did the gym. 1000 reps on abs.
4. Watching the 1976 version of King Kong on Netflix. Well, I'm somewhat watching.
5. I plan on being in bed by 1130. Yeah, I have a sleep aide ready to go.
6. more later
The chaos that controls my mind.
Congratulations to the New England Patriots. Now Brady has 5.
But the Falcons played very well. To bad it is now the greatest meltdown in super Bowl History... and that is all anyone will remember. :)
1. Earlier in the week I told someone something that I had never told anyone else. And she told me something in return. Apparently, we share certain impulses. :)
2. Seems I'm once again dispensing advice. This evening was rather busy, so to speak. :) Actually it's more along the lines of pointing somethings out and allowing them to see the obvious answer.
3. Tomorrow I weigh in. Shrugs.. It's not like I'm trying to lose it, it's just that I changed the way I work out and have eliminated soda and most alcohol from my diet. Therefore, I'm keeping track of it.
4. Back to work tomorrow after 2 off.
5. Took a melatonin and a shot of nyquil. Bedtime quite soon.
6. more later..... I betcha you can't wait.
|World Visitor Map|