1. Most of the Senate Republicans got into line behind Mango and are essentially stating the Impeachment is dead on arrival. However, the trial can go on..... you see there will be more evidence and a historical record will be there. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/rand-paul-test-vote-impeachment-trial-constitutionality/index.html
2. Marjorie Taylor Greene , the newly elected Congresswoman, who supports Q, had called for the deaths of prominent democrats including Pelosi. This woman and her ilk have no business in Congress. She believes the FBI is part of the deep state.... https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html
3.Seems the billionaires have seen their net wealth increase during Covid while the poor suffer. These guys also received the tax cuts from Mango and the Republicans during his first two years in office when the Republicans controlled all three branches. https://news.trust.org/item/20210124230112-e2cg3
4. Two Virginia cops who committed insurrection on January 6, 2021 and then bragged about it on their social media , have been fired. Good. Next https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/two-virginia-cops-one-of-whom-taunted-the-left-to-keep-poking-the-right-get-canned-after-taking-selfie-during-capitol-siege/
5. A good Republican, lol, and a believer in family values, lol has been arrested by the FBI for his involvement in the Insurrection after he threatened his family over keeping quiet , about his involvement. https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/traitors-get-shot-texas-man-allegedly-threatened-his-kids-to-keep-them-quiet-about-his-involvement-in-d-c-insurrection/
6. The My Pillow Guy, who encouraged Mango to declare martial law, has been banned from twitter, and may run for office. After all with the election of Tommy Tubberville from Alabama , people are free to vote stupidly. https://crooksandliars.com/2021/01/my-pillow-guy-banned-twitter-may-run
7. The racist, Tucker Carlson, of FOX has declared that Q supporters are an oppressed minority...... lol.... this fucking guy.... https://crooksandliars.com/2021/01/tucker-carlson-defends-qanon-against
Folks, there is no respite from this. Frankly, I'm convinced that they will attempt Insurrection again, We apparently can't rely on elected republicans to stand up for our form of government. That should come as no surprise as after all neither did Mango.
We had better hope that Federal Law Enforcement and the DOJ is up to the task of confronting Q and the White Supremacists who are not patriots but are racists, liars and traitors.
1. One more fucking day and then we will once again have a President who is competent and mentally stable.
2. Did you hear about the 1776 report released by the Mango Administration on Monday which was the MLK Jr. Holiday. Apparently it justified Slavery and the 3/5's compromise........ why in 2021 would a report be issued that justified slavery? Oh, because Mango and his supporters are racist. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The-Presidents-Advisory-1776-Commission-Final-Report.pdf
Prime has a movie titled I'm Not Your Negro based on writings of James Baldwin. The movie is all documentary..... check it out.... it might wake you the fuck up in 2021. And while you are at it watch One Night in Miami.
3. McConnell has unleased on Mango again today. Yep the Walking Cadaver himself is pissed because of the insurrection that almost brought about assassinations. He out and out accused Mango of provoking the crowd of insurrectionists. https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/534804-mcconnell-trump-provoked-crowd-that-stormed-capitol
4.The first conspiracy charge to arise out of the insurrection has been filed against a leader of the right wing so called militia Oath Keepers. https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/534809-us-files-first-conspiracy-charge-against-alleged-capitol-riot-leader
5. Bed, Bath and Beyond has yanked all of the my pillow guys bull shit off their shelves. Good!!!! https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/534805-bed-bath-beyond-kohls-pulls-mypillow-from-shelves-after-ceos-meeting-with
Remember, this dumb fucker met with White House Officials last week and proposed declaring martial law after an "incident" would be blamed on Iran or China.
6. And all these last minute appointments made by Mango..... fuck they are gone tomorrow or Thursday
7. Riley June Williams wanted by the FBI for stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop and attempting to sell it to the Russians HAS BEEN arrested by the FBI. https://crooksandliars.com/2021/01/riley-june-williams-apprehended-fbi
8. Thee major newspapers in Texas have said Ted Cruz should resign. https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/austin/news/2021/01/19/el-paso-times-becomes-3rd-texas-newspaper-to-call-for-ted-cruz-s-resignation-
9. Two major newspapers in Missouri have called on Josh Hawley to resign. https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/01/08/poster-boy-of-the-radical-right-missouris-two-biggest-newspapers-call-for-sen-josh-hawleys-resignation/?sh=2fac47554663
10. Last but not least over 400,000 Americans are dead from Covid. You know the thing the fucking piece of shit Mango said would vanish. That the crazy Mango supporters refuse to wear masks.
Still fucking here isn't it.
And the Mango administration has been the most incompetent in American History. I hope he takes his half witted family and leaves the country permanently.
1. The My Pillow Guy visited the White House on Friday and floated the idea of Mango invoking Martial law, after an "incident" that they could blame on China or Iran. https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-guy-presents-trump-with-china-election-fraud-theory-lawyers-send-him-packing
Boycott this fuck and his fucking company.
2. New video and audio released this weekend adds more evidence that this was an attempt by deranged would be dictator who wanted to seize power AFTER the assassination of the Vice President and Speaker of the House.
3. Virginia arrested at checkpoint armed to the teeth.https://www.huffpost.com/entry/virginia-man-arrested-at-dc-checkpoint-with-gun-500-rounds-of-ammo_n_60035049c5b62c0057bd79dc
4. Mango approval ratings at the lowest they have been. Well they fucking should be even lower except the Republicans fucking approve of his behavior. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534606-trump-ending-presidency-with-approval-rating-at-new-low-poll
5.Seems the Republican Real estate Agent who took a private jet to Washington and took part in the insurrection, now wants a fucking pardon. Well, pardon my thinking that you should get about 5 years in Federal Prison.
6. And for another moron... who might as well be an elected Senator from Alabama...... man arrested for meth wearing a T-Shirt that said don't do drugs. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/message-t-shirt/dont-do-drugs-t-shirt-023471
7. Retired Lt General Russell Honore is going to review security and other aspects of the conditions that ALLOWED the Capitol to be breached by the treasonous insurrectionists, and what can be changed. He is doing this at the request of The Speaker of the House. He is the right man for the job.
You know an insurrectionist? Turn his ass in, NOW
1. Well the fat fucker lost the popular vote twice and has been impeached twice. 10 Republicans voted for impeachment.
2. The Lincoln Project is going after Republican senators Cruz and Hawley. The Houston Chronicle has called on Cruz to resign.
3. U.S. Attorneys from the Public Corruption Unit are now assigned to Insurrection case? Why? Probably because they will be looking at certain Republican Congressmen/Women who may have aided the Seditionists. There is also the possibility that they will be looking at members of The capitol Hill Police as well as off duty cops who were among the Seditionists.
4. There is a report that the panic button in Congresswoman Ayana Pressley's office had been torn out BEFORE THE INSURRECTION. She is a member of the so-called squad. There is a possibility she was a target along with other members of the squad.https://crooksandliars.com/2021/01/panic-buttons-ayanna-pressleys-office-were
5. Two Virginia Cops have been arrested and charged by the Feds. One even admitted it on social media along with posting a selfie.https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police-officers-us-capitol-charged-trump_n_5fff57d9c5b6c77d85ec8162
I hope they are sentenced to several years in Federal Prison, No doubt they will lose their jobs and their law enforcement certification. Good. I guess their wives will leave now. :)
6.A gold medal winner has been charged. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/klete-keller-capitol-riot_n_5ffe1a4cc5b656719889da83
7. New York City is terminating all contracts with the Trump Organization.https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/new-york-city-citing-criminal-activity-terminates-all-trump-organization-contracts-after-attack-on-capitol/?utm_source=mostpopular
Depending on the way it is written the City may or may not have to pay up.
You see , the Republicans are screaming for unity AFTER their plot to seize power failed. As I have said here and in Real Life they wish to Rule us. Put these Seditionists in prison.... followed by probation...... and track them for years.
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason
prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
prev | next
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13,
Re-read that last part: The insurrectionists attempted to thwart, prevent, delay the certification by Congress of Biden's election. Not to mention the taking by force of the Capitol.
and last but not least
18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
prev | next
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
20 years..... seems fair to me. Lock Them Up. Lock Him Up.
1. The seditionist seen carrying Nancy Pelosi's podium has been arrested and incarcerated in Florida under a Federal arrest warrant.https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/capitol-riots-investigation-trump-news-saturday/h_f3f9c6c5fbca89b263981bfe2e2154d5
2. The seditionist who had his pic taken with his feet on Pelosi's desk and who admitted to removing an envelope from her desk has been arrested under a Federal warrant. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-capitol-riot-man-shown-nancy-pelosi-desk-arrested-richard-barnett/
3. And more to fucking come
4. The seditionists are calling for more violence. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/us/online-extremism-inauguration-capitol-invs/index.html
5. Seems they also wanted to hang VP Pence.
6. Arrest them, confiscate their guns, seize their property and hold them without bail.
7. U.S. Senator Murkowski , a Republican, has called for Mango to resign and says she is considering leaving the Republican party.
8. The Houston Chronicle has called for Texas US senator Ted Cruz, a Republican, to resign.
9. Now is the time to investigate, reveal, indict, arrest, trial and incarcerate. This is not the time for healing.
10. Oh by the way, approaching 370,000 dead from Covid. Hasn't fucking disappeared has it?????
11. Anyone here feel that the Capitol police might have colluded with the seditionists?
1. Following WWII, Germany banned the display of Nazi paraphernalia and the publication of information denying that the
holocaust happened. Additionally that ban extends to Neo Nazi parades in that country.
it is time for this country to ban the public display of any type of Confederate paraphernalia. No exceptions. Let's face it the Southern States committed treason against the country.
On Wednesday I observed the Confederate flag being paraded through the U.S. Capitol as well as a T-Shirt that said 6 Million wasn't enough.
2.Here is a link to a video . You can see the Mango crime family partying and watching the insurrectionists gather and storm the Capitol. They all should be charged with sedition.
3.The Wall Street Journal has called for Mango to resign. https://thehill.com/homenews/media/533278-wall-street-journal-editorial-board-says-best-case-is-for-trump-to-resign
This isn't enough, he can be charged with sedition. Let a jury decide.
4. The Feds are pouring over photos and vow to track down the seditionists. If you know one. If your neighbor is one, or if a family member is one, call the FBI.
5.Josh Hawley, republican senator from Missouri, who has Presidential aspirations or perhaps Authoritarian tendencies has lost his major donor. https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/533285-donor-who-gave-millions-to-hawley-urges-senate-to-censure-him-for
6. Hawley's Mentor also has said that Hawley is his biggest mistake. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/josh-hawleys-mentor-calls-him-the-worst-make-hes-ever-made-in-his-life_n_5ff7728bc5b612d958ea5e12
7. Even after Wednesday a majority of Republican House members are lying and spinning and saying that it was Antifa and not these MAGA thugs. They all should be expelled... because it is a lie.... not supported by any evidence but is designed to mislead the under educated mugwumps.
8. There needs to be three years of government taught in high school. The classes need to required. There should be an end of high school civics test... that is more difficult than the citizenship test..... you pass you get your high school diploma... you fail and you don't.
9. But I have dithered enough , so you can now go back to taking vacuous selfies.
Same as above
|World Visitor Map|