1. We are of the Old Ways, among those who walk with the Goddess and God and receive Their love.
2. Keep the Sabbats and Esbats to the best of your abilities, for to do otherwise is to lessen your connections with the Goddess and God.
3. Harm none. This, the oldest law, is not open to interpretation or change.
4. Shed not blood in ritual; the Goddess and God need not blood to be duly worshipped.
5. Those of our way are kind to all creatures, for hurtful thoughts are quite draining and aren't worth the loss of energy. Misery is self-created; so, too, is joy, so create joy and disdain misery and unhappiness. And this is within your power. So harm not.
6. Teach only what you know, to the best of your ability, to those students whom you choose, but teach not to those who would use your instructions for destruction or control. Also, teach not to boost pride, for ever remember: she who teaches for vain-glory shall take little pride in her handiwork; she who teaches out of love shall be enfolded in the arms of the Goddess and God.
7. Ever remember that if you would be of our way, keep the Law close to your heart, for it is the nature of the Wicca to keep the Law.
8. If ever the need arises, any law may be changed or discarded, and new laws written to replace them, so long as the new laws don't break the oldest of all: harm none.
9. Blessings of the God and Goddess on us all.
Bete Noire (44)
02:50 - January 27 2021
You know the way to give me what I need
00:54 - January 27 2021
Evil Spirit (60)
Find me where the wild things are.
00:05 - January 27 2021
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.1279 seconds.