.
VR
Execution Of THE GUV'NOR & Thank You To Honoured Guests Of Nocturnal Felinity!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
19:41:57 Jul 13 2008
Read 1,181 times

We of NOCTURNAL FELINITY wish to sincerely thank our & Honoured Guests for the SNEAK ATTACK WEEKENDER, and for being quite the finest intake we have yet had the privilege to host. We had an excellent EXECUTION, too, the first time ever for 'virtual staff' to 'get the chop..;)

Thank you, one and all!

Sincerely,

LADYXOPHELIA, IMMORTALXKISS, CALLMEROXIE & XLOSTSOULX, CO COVEN MASTERS OF NOCTURNAL FELINITY

Photobucket
_________



COVEN IN SESSION

Photobucket

All Hellcats and Honored Guest have spoken! The unlucky soul that shall be executed is indeed....

THE GUVNOR!!

Photobucket

The guilty party has been place before the Honorable Judge of the Midnight Court to await his fate!

Photobucket

The Govnor, most unfaithful employee of the Coven of Nocturnal Felinity, is hereby charged, tried and found guilty of the following charges:

1. Insubordination! - The Govnor had deliberately disobeyed direct orders of the Coven on numerous occasions!

2. High Treason! - The Govnor has attempted to overthrow the Coven by leaking secret information to other's outside of the Society!

3. Racketeering! - The Govnor has been exposed in illegal dealings with the Latvian Mob against the direct orders of the Coven!


After having his chance to share his unpersuasive reasoning for his behavior......



As ruling Judge over this trial, I sentence The Govner to DEATH! I will now turn over the fate of this vermin to the Loyal Coven Members and their Honored Guests! The means of Execution to be decided by all Coven members and Guests. The Execution to take place on Sunday, the 13th day of July in the 2008th year.

Attention all Hellcats and Weekender Guests!

It has been determined that The Govnor is to be EXECUTED! A vote will now be taken to decide how the deed will be done!

It has been pre-established by the Midnight Court that the following are appropriate methods!

Please cast your vote via message to XLOSTSOULX with your preferred manner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Voting will be closed at 12 Midnight (USA Time), Saturday July 12th!

HAPPY HAUNTINGS!
______________

DEATH TO THE GUV'NOR!

By which method, Honoured guests & Hellcats, is up to YOU to decide...;)

Many thanks for an inspired piece, Madam CMR!

Photobucket
____________



Photobucket

LAST DAY FOR VOTING ON METHOD OF EXECUTION FOR THE GUV'NOR!

"HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE! I, MIDNIGHT JUDGE OF NOCTURNAL FELINITY, DO BID THE MEMBERS OF THE MIDNIGHT JURY, ALL HONOURED GUESTS & AVAILABLE HELLCATS, TO LODGE YOUR VOTES AS TO THE MODE OF DESPATCHMENT OF DEATHLY-KIND OF THE GUVN'OR, MISCREANT MOST TERRIBLE AND DISHONOURABLE, BY THE HOUR OF 12 MIDNIGHT AMERICAN TIME, BY WAY OF POSTING CHOICE HERE ON THIS THREAD OR BY DINT OF MESSAGE TO XLOSTOULX, SO THAT THE WRETCH MAY BE AGREEABLY DESPATCHED WITH ALL DUE EXPEDIANCY!

MODES OF DEATH FOR VOTE:

HANGING

Photobucket

FIRING SQUAD

Photobucket

GUILLOTINE

Photobucket

ELECTRIC CHAIR

Photobucket

GAS CHAMBER

Photobucket

LET US ARRIVE AT OUR DECISIONS AND HAVE DONE WITH THE WRETCH!"

THE MIDNIGHT JUDGE OF NOCTURNAL FELINITY

Photobucket
_______________



HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

I call this Coven to Session!

Photobucket


The votes have been tallied! The Fate of the rotten Govnor has be decided!

Photobucket

The precession will begin shortly.

Happy Hauntings!
_____________

And so the Death sentence of the malodorous miscreant, one THE GUV'NOR, is to be henceforth exacted with full weight of the Midnight Law of The Midnight Court Of Nocturnal Felinity, all due legal process having been followed... MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON HIS WORTHLESS SOUL!!!
Photobucket
I ain't the villain, yer rotten bleeder! I tells yer I'm an innocent man!!! I'll 'aunt yer, 'aunt yer, I swears ter God I'll 'aunt yer from beyond the grave!!!
Photobucket
_____________

As the guilty party awaits to hear the decision regarding the Fate of his Life, Hellcats and Honored Guests alike gather to hear the Call of Judgment!

As Honorable Judge of the Midnight Court, The Govnor, charged, tried, and found guilty of Insubordination, High Treason, and Racketeering, has been....

Photobucket

As it was deciding during the lengthy trial, the fate of this vermin was turned over the the Valuable Members and the Honored Guests of the Coven of Nocturnal Felinty! As the votes have been tallied, it is to be said, that the rotten soul before us will be disposed of by way of....

Photobucket

The disposal of this vermin will commence immediately! Make hast, all of you, to the chopping block!

As gasps and cheers fill the court room, bodies flow like liquid to the doors and the only sound left is the clanking of The Govnor in shackles, taking his last walk to see the Sun shining ironically directly overhead for the last time in his life!
_______________

That does it, you evil bastards.. I'LL 'AUNT THE BLEEDIN' LOT OF YER AND DRIVE YER TO BEYOND THE POINT O' MADNESS, I TELLS YER!!!
Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:48:49 Jul 13 2008
Read 1,171 times

Ade..and other members of NF and to the HG's...wonderful as always! I hated that I was not able to participate this time around but do look forward to the next time!



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:58:41 Jul 13 2008
Read 1,167 times

Thank you to the entire coven of NF for a very fun filled Weekender. I am honoured that I was chosen for a second invitation and enjoyed every minute.



•  REPLY  •


TumorNamedMarla
TumorNamedMarla
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,871
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:43:01 Jul 13 2008
Read 1,158 times

SEVENN EDIT: I have removed your comment because it was uncalled for and inappropriate.

The purpose of VR's social forums is to facilitiate fun and friendship; exactly what these members are doing. Just because you don't get invited to parties doesn't mean you have to cry about it in public.

Weep while you write in your fake leather journal like every other good little goth.

Incidentally, anymore BS comments like your last one will be regarded as flaming. Consider yourself on notice.


•  REPLY  •


DarkAngelShadowDancer
DarkAngelShadowDancer
Hellion (73)
Posts: 39
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:38:53 Jul 14 2008
Read 1,141 times

Poor Lad lost his head....perhaps this is a lesson he will not forget in the future Aye Ade....LOL



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
01:39:10 Jul 14 2008
Read 1,140 times

Sevenn?

I thank you sincerely for replying the above post from DARKWOLFMAN, which was unnecessary and hostile. These affairs take much in the way of arranging on all sides, and this SNEAK ATTACK WEEKENDER has again been an unqualified success, and the following Society message fro a departing Honored Guest says it all. This indeed is Nocturnal Felinity's service to VR, as we do seek genuinely to expand friendship on this site, ad of course, our Honored Guests are always selected with utmost care...;)

Ade

Photobucket
__________



From:
Profile for VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE

19:17:40
Jul 13 2008

Reply

Block User

Delete

Delete
To Saved

Email to Self
I would like to thank each and every one of you for a magical weekend and learning experiance. I must depart now but I admire each and every one of you for doing all this for the growth of VR.

* * * Message from The Coven of Nocturnal Felinity * * *


•  REPLY  •


DMZ
DMZ
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 94
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:55:42 Jul 14 2008
Read 1,097 times

question is this a coven matter and if it is shouldnt it be happened in closed doors or something like that as most private matters happen now at days anymore and such?

SEVENN EDIT: This coven hosted multiple members from other covens for a weekend. Now that they have been returned to their own covens, the only way to update about the weekend and with regard to favor and such is through a thread as the "guests" no longer have access to the coven.

Besides, maybe its just me, but I think how a bunch of VR members ran an activity together here is a way more relevant use of space than "what did you have for breakfast?" or "how hot is it where you are?"



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
21:26:20 Jul 14 2008
Read 1,086 times

What the EXECUTIONS are about in the WEEKENDERS, is a bit of harmless fun, which all HG's enjoy, plus by staging them, we show how our SUMMARY JUSTICE system works, two elements that we have which are unique to the Coven, and THE GUV'NOR does not exists, as a 'real user', as THE GV'NOR is one of 12 'virtual staff' (see coven page HELLCAT MANOR VIRTUAL STAFF) Just part of the fun, and is 'open' as it is just a laugh, in the context of WEEKENDERS...;)

One thing we in NF do know is this; We are the only Team to stage these 'executions', our particular pride and joy, and the HG's always get a kick out of participating, as we are using the Gothic nature of this site to the full, adding to the 'dark amusement' of it, which is healthy..;)

XLOSTSOULX

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:01:22 Jul 15 2008
Read 1,056 times

this is one of the most original and fun ideas ever put together on vr and i consider myself lucky to have been a part of it....thank you once again ade!...i think my good friend ade is on to something here and should be acknowledged for his idea, the weekender has brought together people in a fun way and opened the doors to new friendships...how can you argue with that?...i look forward to the next one and maybe in the near future doing one with my coven and returning the hospitallity showed to me....cudos to you my friend!



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
14:01:54 Jul 15 2008
Read 1,044 times

This posting is in the main forum as it concerns all of VR, one Team, my own, 'showing the way' with a new idea and possible New Direction for interested VR Teams to consider, and that is why it is really here.

Oceanne? You would be more than welcome to attend a WEEKENDER, as from afar you've always struck me personally as 'AOK', and we'd promise you an informative and fun time, with especially -selected fellow Honoured Guests! We do this to broaden the VR Experience, also for us to share 'windows into worlds', which I believe this site exists for, such interchanges serving to keep it alive and enhance the overall Experience.

AYW? I thank you sincerely for your 'seal of approval' on this concept, never by force, only if any particular Team wishes to try the same, but we know in The Place Of The Cat the sheer positive value that these WEEKENDERS have, and I am really glad FESTIVAL OF DECAY are sufficiently interested to try an event out, and I promise to provide any extra advice on staging one, as the possible negative aspects could be to 'import the wrong people', as much damage could be exacted within the WEEKENDER time-slot, if you brought in the 'wrong kind', so that is why strict selection of Honoured Guests is essential, as what these things are fo are for your members to be 'put in the zone' of ideal VR Role Models, and for those VR Role Models to get to know your own members, links of positive kind normally forming...;)

We have a coven page, NOCTURNAL FELINITY WEEKENDERS, which basically sets the guidelines, particularly on return of favor, as what is most essential is complete accord and co-operation, as the Masters agreeing for their members to be inducted for the 3 days of a WEEKENDER of Honoured Guests show immense trust, which does not go nnoticed, so therefore 'correctitude' is paramount, for that Faith shown.

Here is our recent calculations for the favor we sent back at event-end, to the VR teams of our recent intake of Honoured Guests, DARKESTDESIRES still here, her favor to be returned, as I fear the poor Lady may have slept for overlong in her coffin..;)

XLOSTSOULX

NOTE: This very much has a place, here, and is simply for Vr Teams to consider, but take it from we of NOCTURNAL FELINITY, previously COVERT CORRECTITUDE, they 'work' and are beneficial to all concerned.

Photobucket

START FAVOR & END FAVOR OF HONOURED GUESTS:

(SNEAK ATTACK WEEKENDER 11TH, 12TH & 13TH JULY, 2008)

1/. ATYOURWINDOW (FESTIVAL OF DECAY): 6774 - 6836 - 62

2/. RAGMAN (SECRETS): 8054 - 8054 - 0

3/. IRONTAIL (IMMORTAL FYRE): 1210 - 1336 - 126

4/. DARKANGELSHADOWDANCER (Coimirceoir Cara Dúinn An Oíche): 6825 - 6900 - 75

5/. VAMPIREBLONDEE (Coimirceoir Cara Dúinn An Oíche): 8819 - 9051 - 232

6/. DARKESTDESIRES (UMBRAE OCTO): 16070

7/: YENDOR (Independant Entity entering of own volition): 4839 - 4920 - 81

ALL FAVOR RAISED BY THE ABOVE HONOURED GUESTS SHALL BE RETURNED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE VR TEAMS, VIA TRADE ROUTE, BY XLOSTSOULX. THIS WILL BE DONE, IMMEDIATELY EACH HONOURED GUEST IS RETURNED TO THEIR VR TEAM.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
03:06:32 Jul 16 2008
Read 995 times

Madam O... How positively delightful! We can assure you, despite the rather 'interesting' aspects of certain areas of Hellcat Manor, that you would be quite safe, or at least as safe as we can possibly manage to keep you, My Dear, that is from the likes of Senior Maid Maxine, Poisoness Extraodinaire, the extremely 'doubtful Willy Wu, and as for Doktor Schwartz and Sister Karla, the less said about THEM, the better, but we can assure you much in the way of fun and frolicks! We do not exactly 'spare the rod' for the entertainment of our Honoured Guests, be sure of THAT!
Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


War
War
Hellion (73)
Posts: 54
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:13:28 Jul 16 2008
Read 993 times

It was a most enjoyable Weekend and Event and a prime way to build friendships that may not have otherwise occurred. I believe what XLOUSTSOULX is trying to do by offering the details on the public forum (besides continuing communication between the Guests) is offering a suggestion to other Covens and Houses of a way to 'playfully' interact!

XLOSTSOULX, the other Co-Coven Masters and Myself would be glad to answer any questions people might have about the execution and the reasonings behind the Event. Either here on the forum or via message.

Honored Guests?! I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself! I look forward to our next encounters!

Best regards,
-Roxxie-



•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:19:46 Jul 16 2008
Read 982 times

Judging from the response, it must have been a wild and wicked time, Ade. :) Leave it to you to come up with such great ideas. I was voting for the firing squad for the Guv'nor, as it is a matter of respect to execute a person of such stature and rank. Perhaps times have changed and people aren't executed like that (except in Utah 2004, lol)

I would love to have been able to participate, but alas, I cannot as I am already master of a coven... perhaps my other profile?

It is always an honour to deal with you, you have my most humble and sincere respect.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:50:24 Jul 16 2008
Read 956 times

I like fun and frolicks.:D Im glad you have ensured me of my safety however,after I got your invite, I got thinking about felines and their penchant for eating things that swim.;)



•  REPLY  •


DMZ
DMZ
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 94
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:03:47 Jul 16 2008
Read 948 times

ok I understand it much more clearly and I think as well it is a great idea that should done more often if possable and I too also ask for an invite when I level up high enough to be in a coven that is haha.



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
18:42:18 Jul 16 2008
Read 935 times

Sometimes, that is the sad thing, a post may be made which can look downright 'silly' or otherwise unclear, even though I did seek to make it fairly 'understandable' what this thread was about, but as it has progressed, I feel we can all agree that essentially, all I have sought to do is 'raise a possibility', generally, for 'something new' on this site, and a means by which those who cannot normally 'travel, with the complicit agreement of a Host team and Masters concerned, that a certain amount of 'movement', in the context of such events held in any teams interested in staging them, can now be possible.

I have just tried to 'open a door' and 'show a way', and I thank you for the positive responses, here, and again apologise if at first it was not too clear, ok?

This thread was in no way intended to 'sell' Nocturnal Felinity or otherwise 'blow any trumpets', as we do not do this, in my Coven, as on main page it states that we are 'only ever as good as our last achievement'. We abhor 'bluster and brag', anyway.

I think that what has been seen here now can possibly excite some minds,. out in VR Land, and for now, it is best to know that the VR Future takes care of itself.

Sincerely and thank you.

LADYXOPHELIA, IMMORTALXKISS, CALLMEROXXIE, & XLOSTSOULX, CO COVEN MASTERS OF NOCTURNAL FELINITY.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:42:43 Jul 16 2008
Read 934 times

It sounds as though fun was had by all. Congratulations on your success Nocturnal Felinity.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Sevenn on Jul 16 2008  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1827 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X