.
VR
Love me Please!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:13:44 Jun 30 2009
Read 639 times

Hi, please come and read my journal , rate me add me even message me I, don't bite and I promise I won't turn you into a frog.




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:41:44 Jun 30 2009
Read 636 times

I've rated and added and oh my there's such a lot of love in the air these days :)



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:03:17 Jun 30 2009
Read 634 times

Yeppers NG there sure is a lot of love in the air.....I already have you on my lists and am enjoying the read on your journal/cookbook. :)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:27:50 Jun 30 2009
Read 629 times

Ok, as long as your promice no frogs, The Gods know I have kissed enough of them to find my Prince Charming lol



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
18:04:48 Jun 30 2009
Read 626 times

okay sweetie I'll go rate your Pro/Port . :)



•  REPLY  •


TwinxJags
TwinxJags
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:18:44 Jun 30 2009
Read 621 times

we have added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:56:53 Jun 30 2009
Read 618 times

Your profile looks great I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:39:39 Jul 01 2009
Read 610 times

You were rated, added and loved.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:45:24 Jul 01 2009
Read 607 times

I'd hate to be a frog...so that's good ;-). I added your profile and journal! Feel free to return the favor ;-).



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:10:30 Jul 01 2009
Read 605 times

I have enough love to spread around!!!



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
08:13:38 Jul 02 2009
Read 583 times

I will add, rate, and love you too.



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:44:18 Jul 02 2009
Read 579 times

I already have you on my lists so all I can do is tell everyone that they are missing a good read if they haven't read your journal or profile yet.



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
22:00:44 Jul 02 2009
Read 571 times

I am sure there are many who love you! :)



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:29:32 Jul 03 2009
Read 560 times

you are already loved, friended and journaled....so i guess i'll stalk ya!



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
12:54:18 Jul 03 2009
Read 551 times

Gotcha added on friends and journals. Please feel free to do the same :)
Your profile is always beautifull.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
19:47:23 Jul 03 2009
Read 546 times

Ok...WHY don't you bite?? :) lol



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
00:56:47 Jul 05 2009
Read 535 times

Added and rerated you.



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:09:22 Jul 09 2009
Read 520 times

I would like to To Thank every one who has came and rated or added me , it was very kind and will return the favor as soon as I
can,.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:34:09 Jul 09 2009
Read 517 times

I rated your profile and portfolio!


•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:38:56 Jul 09 2009
Read 514 times

rated and add you hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:49:07 Sep 09 2009
Read 487 times

Being closed for duplicate threads.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2802 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X