.
VR
Add me, Rate me,Bite me,add my Journal to your favorites.. Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:24:08 Jul 02 2009
Read 572 times

Needs a little Help..anything greatly appreciated :)




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:24:36 Jul 02 2009
Read 566 times

I have re-rated you and added your journal to my favorites list.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
08:18:26 Jul 02 2009
Read 562 times

As soon as I post this I will rate you add you and check out your journal my friend.

Oh yea, its nice to meet you.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:12:13 Jul 02 2009
Read 556 times

added, favorited, & rated



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:00:11 Jul 02 2009
Read 553 times

Rated, enjoyed and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
20:34:19 Jul 02 2009
Read 546 times

rated :-) and I popped you on my journal list!



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:08:44 Jul 05 2009
Read 530 times

Added to my friends list, journals list, bit you and messaged you.

:)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:39:36 Jul 05 2009
Read 521 times

Rated via the drive thru =}



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:23:18 Jul 05 2009
Read 517 times

I added you, your journal and I re-rated you
Feel free to do the same ^_^



•  REPLY  •


drybones
drybones
Needler (12)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:39:22 Jul 05 2009
Read 513 times

add you to friends list plus rate you



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:38:56 Sep 20 2009
Read 480 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:16:50 Oct 18 2009
Read 466 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


00:49:25 Oct 18 2009
Read 463 times

I've added you and rated.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1868 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X