Stop by my profile, add me, bite me, rate me, add my journal, etc.
Message me if you add me so I can add you in return.
Have fun!
...been there, done that!
rated and added...
:)
feel free to do same!
I wanna be your friend...can I, can I?! I rated and added you... Add me too...?
rated befriended, added, wonderful work feel free to rate befriend and add my journal
big thanks everyone!
I am still looking to make more friends :-)
I have done the same for you Lore & Grunt!
Keep on adding me please!
Thank you everyone! I am still looking for more friends, journal adds, rates, etc!
thank you!
I am still looking for even more friends! Stop by my page, add me, my journal & let me know, so I can do the same for you in return!
Much thanks to everyone!
I am looking for even more friends, adds & rates!
I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^
thanks all! I have done the same in return!
I am still looking to make more friends, get adds, rates, etc!
thanks to ALL!
Please keep adding me, rating me, adding my journal etc fellow VR people!
Still looking for some more love!
Add me as a friend, rate, add my journal, etc!
let me know if you do so, that way I can return the favor!
I am trying to get over 200 friends & journal adds, please help me out! I will return the favor!
still looking for more friends, journal adds, etc!
I have CANDY!
thank you both, I have done the same in return!
Still looking for more friends, journal adds, etc!