.
VR
New Profile! Check it out!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GreenWitchFantasies
GreenWitchFantasies
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 489
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:18:19 Jul 06 2009
Read 507 times

I've made some drastic changes to my profile and have added some recipes to my journal.

Feel free to check them out, rate, add me, whatever!

Blessed Be!

SV




•  REPLY  •


DarkOsmosis
DarkOsmosis
Termagant (58)
Posts: 2,198
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:36:28 Jul 06 2009
Read 503 times

beautiful baby .



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:41:12 Jul 06 2009
Read 501 times

^_^

I added you.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:05:41 Jul 07 2009
Read 493 times

You have a very nice profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:48:28 Oct 19 2009
Read 469 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:54:55 Oct 19 2009
Read 466 times

awesome work, I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:52:07 Oct 19 2009
Read 463 times

Rated and added you and your journal. Feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:45:22 Oct 20 2009
Read 459 times

added and rated all



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:30:49 Oct 20 2009
Read 457 times

Cool beans!



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:24:48 Oct 20 2009
Read 453 times

Rate and added



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:05:19 Oct 21 2009
Read 449 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1496 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X