Fantastic ! That is great, another thing crossed off the list of accomplishments.
Congrats Cancer yet another accomplishment that you can mark off the list and be proud of......
Now that you have your wings, where will you fly to??? Is there any place in particular that you would like to see. :)
Congrats Cancer.... This means we all get complimentary flights once a year right? ;]
Heh, congratulations Cancer....
No dropping flour bombs!
Congratulations on getting something you have always wanted.
I believe a congratulations is deserved. *bows respectively*
Congratulations Cancer and I am now officially jealous lol
Complimentary flights?
Don't give up the boat yet...
I still want to go on a cruise...lol.
*winks at Cancer*
I guess flying is cool too...huh?
Have fun up there.
btw let me know if you ever decide fly into st. louis on a whim
Well, I think that all those who wished to congratulate Cancer has either done so in his journal, in private or in here.. closing this one up now :)