.
VR
Happy Birthday Lady Of Hellcat Manor, Deadlyxdesire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
20:51:57 Jul 19 2009
Read 639 times

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING JAMIE/DD.

I LOVE YOU.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
DESTINY'S ANGEL

That your Life has been difficult, and hurt it has contained,
Sometimes so insurmountable, and at others so very strained,
I see happiness regardless, in that lovely smile upon your face,
Destiny's Angel, so beautiful, and this shall always be the case.

In your private times, when haunted by any of the ghosts of Past,
I'll kiss your Spirit with mine, as this Love I feel shall forever last,
We've been long enough together, Darling, to know just how we feel,
Destiny's Angel, you are, I still can't believe that you are Real.

You may sometimes think you are so ordinary, but not in a million years, My Dear,
All that beauty there within you, unhalted by any tear,
You're intelligent and wise, and with such a sense of fun,
Destiny's Angel, I love you, as for me there can only be One.

My words may well confuse you, or be unusual when they are heard,
All the statements of my devotion, passion, Love within me ever newly-stirred,
Please believe me, Baby, I have shown you for so very long,
Destiny's Angel, My Everything, as only to you could I belong.

Wandering around for years, like a gust of wind was I,
I know I came alive, with your first kiss and heartfelt sigh,
You don't know what you did, when first you gave your Love to me,
Destiny's Angel, you are Timeless, and within my Soul you'll forever Be.

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:53:45 Jul 19 2009
Read 636 times

Happy Birthday enjoy it



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:07:25 Jul 19 2009
Read 633 times




You have a wonderful and highly esteemed coven and deserve the best birthday ever!


•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:22:32 Jul 19 2009
Read 629 times

Happy Birthday!



•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:39:23 Jul 19 2009
Read 627 times

Happy Birthday



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:45:19 Jul 19 2009
Read 625 times

Happy Birthday!! :)



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:05:43 Jul 19 2009
Read 623 times

Happy birthday :)



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
22:50:00 Jul 19 2009
Read 618 times



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:10:39 Jul 19 2009
Read 615 times

Happy Birthday!



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:44:20 Jul 19 2009
Read 612 times

Happy Birthday Jamie.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:52:23 Jul 20 2009
Read 607 times

Happy Birthday :)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:44:15 Jul 20 2009
Read 602 times

Wishing you all the very best of times on your birthday!



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
02:01:37 Jul 20 2009
Read 599 times

Happy Birthday DD. :)



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:02:52 Jul 20 2009
Read 597 times

Happy Birthday



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:06:37 Jul 20 2009
Read 595 times

Happy birthday :)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:00:19 Jul 20 2009
Read 591 times

happy birthday



•  REPLY  •


Purplehaze1
Purplehaze1

No Longer Registered
03:31:47 Jul 20 2009
Read 589 times

Happy birthday..



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:52:16 Jul 20 2009
Read 587 times

Happy birthday hun have the best day



•  REPLY  •


Sleenxx
Sleenxx

No Longer Registered
05:33:20 Jul 20 2009
Read 583 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
05:33:35 Jul 20 2009
Read 581 times

happy birthday



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:46:22 Jul 20 2009
Read 574 times



Thank You Pictures, Images and Photos

I would like to thank everyone for such wonderful birthday messages, especially Ade for the beautiful poem and the love that he has shown me. Thank you all for making my birthday a special one!



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:44:55 Jul 20 2009
Read 570 times

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a wonderful one



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
17:37:17 Jul 20 2009
Read 567 times

Many Happy returns for a lovely birthday :)



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:04:28 Jul 21 2009
Read 560 times



Thanks again everyone! *hugs*


•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:23:32 Jul 22 2009
Read 555 times

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON.



•  REPLY  •


xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:49:22 Jul 22 2009
Read 549 times

Happy Birthday



•  REPLY  •


sataniclord
sataniclord
Dastard (23)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:29:15 Jul 22 2009
Read 547 times

happy birthday



•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:59:29 Jul 22 2009
Read 545 times

Happy Birthday, girl!



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:38:08 Jul 22 2009
Read 543 times

Happy Birthday Jamie. I apologize I did not see this thread till this morning. I hope you had a good one!



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:16:17 Jul 23 2009
Read 535 times

Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos


•  REPLY  •


Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:43:16 Jul 23 2009
Read 531 times

Happy Birthday



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:34:11 Jul 23 2009
Read 529 times

Happy Birthday !



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
14:20:06 Jul 23 2009
Read 526 times

Happy Birthday!!!



•  REPLY  •


devilsbestangel
devilsbestangel
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 53
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:05:17 Jul 23 2009
Read 522 times

happy bday



•  REPLY  •


Ravenheart1
Ravenheart1

No Longer Registered
18:44:26 Jul 23 2009
Read 519 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:08:45 Jul 23 2009
Read 516 times

i keep missing ppl's birthdays!!! anyways happy LATE birthday



•  REPLY  •


dabbler
dabbler
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 11,418
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:00:06 Jul 23 2009
Read 514 times

Happy Birthday!



•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:18:40 Jul 23 2009
Read 513 times

i feel sad.... *cries* i keep missing peoples birthdays...="(



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
00:28:06 Jul 24 2009
Read 511 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:11:08 Jul 25 2009
Read 503 times

Happy birthday



•  REPLY  •


tashadoyle
tashadoyle
Changeling (71)
Posts: 1,422
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:57:39 Jul 25 2009
Read 499 times

Happy bday dear. Hope its a good one =)



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:43:15 Jul 25 2009
Read 497 times

Happy Birthday!!



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:07:45 Jul 26 2009
Read 495 times



Again I would like to thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and it doesn't matter if it is late or not it is the thought that counts! LOL! You guys are wonderful and the greatest around!


•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:01:03 Jul 26 2009
Read 493 times

Woo-hoo...Happy Birthday!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:01:05 Jul 26 2009
Read 493 times

Woo-hoo...Happy Birthday!



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:03:12 Jul 26 2009
Read 492 times

Happy Birthday



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
15:08:53 Jul 26 2009
Read 489 times


Photobucket

I CAN DENY YOU NOTHING

How often to hold back, for those things which we know we must,
But Darling, the way you affect me, I know who it is I deeply trust,
Your Soul I will always kiss, with the most gossamer of mine,
I Can Deny You Nothing, as at your table I shall always dine.

I wish my kisses were embraces, but I'll try to make them so,
I want you to feel my warmth, and to feel enraptured in the glow,
As I too am through your Soul, and that is why you matter much,
I Can Deny You Nothing, as upon my Spirit you laid Eternal Touch.

Such things as this are outside, of the Life we supposedly meet,
My heart knows how you reach me, and through you I feel Complete,
To kiss your lips in the morning, and at night when they are half closed,
I Can Deny You Nothing, as there is nothing to be supposed.

Transitory things, they are wraiths which are wind-borne,
Insubstantial and unimportant, and as passing as the dawn,
You, My Love, are Elsewhere, somewhere special where Life can't reach,
I Can Deny You Nothing, as only Purity at core you teach.

Things you may not know about yourself, but I feel I do,
That is understandable, but I know why I love you,
Above the clouds you linger, as to Heaven you do ascend,
I Can Deny You Nothing, as my Love for you is without End.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 08 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.491 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X