.
VR
Add and Rate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:19:27 Jul 27 2009
Read 515 times

Add and rate me..i will do the same..:D




•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:28:30 Jul 27 2009
Read 512 times

rated and added you....



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:16:36 Jul 27 2009
Read 502 times

I'll rate and add you too :)



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:41:07 Jul 27 2009
Read 499 times

befriended you, rated you and added your journal feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
07:32:21 Jul 28 2009
Read 493 times

I have re-rated your profile and your portfolio. I have also added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


angelhell
angelhell
Banshee (72)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:35:50 Jul 28 2009
Read 489 times

done please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:22:02 Aug 01 2009
Read 484 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
17:40:15 Aug 01 2009
Read 481 times

Rated and added you......



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:10:51 Aug 01 2009
Read 477 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


23:27:41 Aug 01 2009
Read 472 times

I've added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:51:00 Aug 06 2009
Read 462 times

i have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
17:28:57 Aug 06 2009
Read 455 times

I have rated your profile and portiflio
Added you as a friend and added your journal as well.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:33:59 Aug 06 2009
Read 450 times

Re-rated profile, already rated portfolio, added to friend :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1643 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X