You are not a Premium Member and you are blocking ads. You are using Vampire Rave for free. Vampire Rave relies on ads in order to operate. Please disable your Ad Blocker. This can easily be done for Vampire Rave only.
If you are using Chrome, click the red hand button at the top right of the screen:
Then select: Don't run on pages on this site
If you do it correctly, the red hand will turn to green and you will no longer see this message.
It is my pleasure to announce that LOSTXSOUL has achieved High Sire!
Darling! Congratulations..you have worked so very hard for this achievement and deserve the recognition for your hard work and your time. This team would not be what it is without you!
I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful thread and your words. I know indeed the tough Road To Sire you are on, right now, and I am so very proud of you as LADY OF HELLCAT MANOR and Mistress of MIDNIGHT RAVEN MENTORSHIP. You will always have my complete and utter support and devotion.
I thank all others who have posted here, as we do this for our Teams, not necessarily for ourselves, and yes, a new Game is in Town and we Sires are playing it for all we are worth!
I cannot thank you enough for posting here those who have.
We Sires now hold the Standard on VR, as intended by Cancer, and we will be 'seen' as now truly side by side the members of our Teams as working to Level honourably and with effort.