.
VR
Profile Updated
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:39:11 Jul 31 2009
Read 591 times

Finally updated my profile and getting the coding to work since my last update was before the coding changes. Got everything back up to working order. Best viewed in IE for the glow text effect. Still adding info to the navigation but its up and working.




•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:19:36 Jul 31 2009
Read 585 times

I enjoyed your profile. I have re-rated you



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:59:15 Jul 31 2009
Read 583 times

Why thanks you.. Took a minute to get the coding right. But I am happy with what I have for now..



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:10:10 Jul 31 2009
Read 580 times

Profile updated are great I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:52:37 Jul 31 2009
Read 577 times

love the updates good job rerated you



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:36:55 Aug 01 2009
Read 571 times

looks good as always Terry



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
06:02:53 Aug 02 2009
Read 567 times

Excellent work GD I have rated and added you as well =)



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
11:17:46 Aug 02 2009
Read 564 times

I dropped by and had a look very well done ^.^



•  REPLY  •


EnlightenedMoon
EnlightenedMoon
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:53:43 Aug 02 2009
Read 559 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:25:32 Aug 02 2009
Read 556 times

Wicked job, it's a great look.



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
16:54:36 Aug 02 2009
Read 554 times

I love your profile :)



•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:09:03 Aug 02 2009
Read 551 times

It's gorgeous! I had already been there (recently I think) and given you a 10



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:36:42 Aug 02 2009
Read 547 times

Cool update



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:03:56 Aug 02 2009
Read 544 times

Hey, Awesome profile. I re-rated you and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:54:11 Aug 03 2009
Read 540 times

Nice job, the words flow. So rated and added : D



•  REPLY  •


Bloodmother
Bloodmother
Sire (108)
Posts: 1,945
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:42:39 Aug 03 2009
Read 535 times

Love that glow!



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:45:43 Aug 03 2009
Read 532 times

wow love the page and like denver i get there once a week



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:51:18 Aug 03 2009
Read 528 times

cool profile, re-rated



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenxDesire
ForbiddenxDesire
Savant (82)
Posts: 325
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:35:13 Aug 03 2009
Read 526 times

Looking good there GrieviousDemon. I love the way you've presented it. Nice and clean.



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
18:02:46 Aug 03 2009
Read 519 times

Excellent! I always appreciate when someone takes such time and patience to create a work of art.



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:33:47 Aug 03 2009
Read 516 times

Very nice -- Great work !



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:22:58 Aug 03 2009
Read 512 times

great work so far. re-rated you



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:41:15 Sep 11 2009
Read 496 times

Thank you everyone..



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:46:19 Sep 11 2009
Read 489 times

have re-rated you ,added you as a friend, and added your journal! Please do the same, Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:04:41 Sep 14 2009
Read 485 times

Tzaddi Thank you. I have done the same in rturn



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by GrieviousDemon on Sep 17 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2738 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X