.
VR
Up AND Coming
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



EuphoricEscape
EuphoricEscape
Heretic (18)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:06:00 Aug 11 2009
Read 516 times

Hello all, my name is Christy, I am German, Dutch, and Newish....Do you get it? LOL

My Gurl is FallenPixie. She finally got me to commit to ......VR . What did you think I was gonna say?

So stop by, rate me, friend me, and I love to be bitten. (Just ask FallenPixie).

Send some love my way! and I will send some love yours.




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:32:49 Aug 13 2009
Read 505 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
23:03:11 Aug 13 2009
Read 495 times

you have been rated, added and faved :)



•  REPLY  •


PixieMoon
PixieMoon
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:38:46 Aug 13 2009
Read 493 times

Awww, Trikki, you like my girlfriend ;-P~



•  REPLY  •


LINOGE
LINOGE
Sire (103)
Posts: 855
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:27:55 Aug 14 2009
Read 489 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


EuphoricEscape
EuphoricEscape
Heretic (18)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:15:55 Aug 14 2009
Read 485 times

you love me! you really love me! Thank you all.



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:41:38 Aug 14 2009
Read 478 times

added you to friends, rated your port and profile a 10, and have put you on my favorite journal.



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:26:18 Aug 14 2009
Read 475 times

Lots of love to ya hon, I already rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:22:49 Aug 16 2009
Read 466 times

Slid by to leave a little more love, a rate and an add :)



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
02:50:13 Aug 16 2009
Read 460 times

Rated and added

Guardian



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1879 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X