.
VR
Please read and add my journal to your favs
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:03:51 Aug 16 2009
Read 539 times

Hello

I love to write in my journal and believe me there is some really stupid stuff in there that should entertain you. I also need to make friends....:) hehehe We all need firends, they taste just like chicken. I'm just playing... never bite a friend unless of course they say it's ok. :)




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:05:59 Aug 16 2009
Read 537 times

Runs in and jumps in the middle of your journal! Yipee I get to be first :) rated and added too!



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:32:13 Aug 16 2009
Read 531 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


angelhell
angelhell
Banshee (72)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:06:07 Aug 16 2009
Read 526 times

added and rated and jounals added



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
10:14:18 Aug 16 2009
Read 523 times

Rated and added you.......



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:43:27 Aug 17 2009
Read 513 times

Rated you and added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


thebatt
thebatt
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:39:54 Aug 17 2009
Read 505 times

added your journal, hun.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:15:36 Aug 17 2009
Read 498 times

added and rated you.....a pleasure.



•  REPLY  •


PrincesaScarlette
PrincesaScarlette
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:03:48 Aug 18 2009
Read 495 times

Everybody
Thank you so so much. You are helping me tremendously. I still need more bodies to come to the party. I return the favor I so do!



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:35:25 Oct 18 2009
Read 472 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


00:45:11 Oct 18 2009
Read 469 times

Added and journaled already. Thanks for doing the same.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Oct 24 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1388 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X