.
VR
Check me out, I'm not that bad.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SkieShauphen
SkieShauphen
Changeling (71)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:30:25 Aug 20 2009
Read 597 times

Check out my profile, portfolio, and journal if you wish.
Add me and rate me if you will, but if you do add me or my journal. Message me and let me know. I will gladly return the favor, especially if your journal is enticing!
Be advised, I re-rate everyone who rates my profile but I don't re-rate those who rate my portfolio. I don't rate anyone's portfolio's.

Thank you and
~Blessed Be~

Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:45:44 Aug 20 2009
Read 593 times

Your rated and added. When are you opening you B & G ? Hoping soon.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:47:17 Aug 20 2009
Read 587 times

well I created your protection stamp hun, I'd say you're way better, thab not that bad :O)


added you as a friend hun, should have done it way before now ^^



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:48:35 Aug 20 2009
Read 585 times

favorited your journal too



•  REPLY  •


evilangel723
evilangel723
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:02:19 Aug 20 2009
Read 580 times

Ive rated your profile and portfolio and added you as my friend and added your journal too.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:24:42 Aug 24 2009
Read 567 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:29:32 Aug 24 2009
Read 557 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:57:51 Aug 24 2009
Read 551 times

added rated & favorited your journal



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:26:58 Aug 24 2009
Read 548 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
17:32:04 Aug 24 2009
Read 545 times

Added & rated you...feel free to return the favor anytime



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:11:19 Aug 24 2009
Read 542 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


ChickensUnite
ChickensUnite
Savage (61)
Posts: 818
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:12:42 Aug 24 2009
Read 540 times

rated and added, feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
00:51:11 Aug 25 2009
Read 532 times

I have added you and rated you please do the same

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
15:15:31 Aug 27 2009
Read 528 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:14:16 Sep 28 2009
Read 509 times

rated, added, favorited



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
16:41:20 Sep 29 2009
Read 500 times

Dear I shall do so .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
16:58:28 Sep 29 2009
Read 497 times

Greetings,I will do so .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:40:24 Sep 30 2009
Read 481 times

I re-rated, and added you.



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:10:24 Sep 30 2009
Read 477 times

Added, rated and journaled.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2085 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X