.
VR
For Lady Of Hellcat Manor, Deadlyxdesire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
03:09:29 Aug 31 2009
Read 740 times

NOTHING REGRETTED, EVERYTHING VALUED. ALWAYS LOVED.

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ONLINE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MY DARLING JAMIE.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FIRST KISSES LAST FOREVER

The warmth and integrity which span the years,
Hotly and passionately, even amidst tears,
The Love I have in my heart for you,
First Kisses Last Forever, deep into the blue.

You may have false ideas about who you are,
My Darling, you are within me, cellular,
Everything I need to know is felt and seen,
First Kisses Last Forever, now, then, and in-between.

That glow from your eyes which first caught me,
It is still there in you, and shall always Be,
I cannot stop loving you and this I know,
First Kisses Last Forever, and my Love will grow.

I miss you terribly, and that I can truthfully say,
Without you, Baby, my world is grey,
If I am honest, you are Everything,
First Kisses Last Forever, on my finger only ever your ring.

Please forgive me for how I feel,
But Love, only what we share is Real,
Never in my Life have I loved so much,
First Kisses Last Forever, your everlasting touch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs
High Sire (158)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 1,737
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:20:22 Aug 31 2009
Read 734 times

CONGRATULATIONS! xx



•  REPLY  •


trepidation
trepidation
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,177
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:48:22 Aug 31 2009
Read 722 times

Congrats you too! hope for many more to come.



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:37:14 Aug 31 2009
Read 718 times

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIXWITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
16:59:35 Aug 31 2009
Read 716 times

May you have many more .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:23:46 Aug 31 2009
Read 713 times

congratulations :)



•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:31:34 Aug 31 2009
Read 710 times

Congrats Jamie!! Love ya!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:00:47 Sep 01 2009
Read 702 times

Congrats indeed



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
00:55:41 Sep 01 2009
Read 695 times

this is beyond awesome you two, CONGRATULATION! and much love always. :)



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
01:10:38 Sep 01 2009
Read 693 times

I can never love you enough, Jamie/DD My Love, and no matter what I always shall. Thank you for all that you have ever given me and for who and what you are.

Devotedly,

Ade XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Photobucket
EVERYTHING TO LOVE AND BELIEVE IN

But why, when Life deals out the harshest of blows,
Can we look upon another, and experience deepest of flows,
Our Souls ascending skywards, feeling already Heaven-bound,
Everything To Love And Believe In, with our feet barely touching ground.

A special someone, a set of eyes which speak Soul with warmest kiss,
Each time yours are gazed upon, I cannot help but feel like this,
It is sad that kisses are not words, and that words themselves kisses to bestow,
Everything To Love And Believe In, we show in ways only we can ever know.

Your journeys I want to take, so my hand please hold in mine,
For you I would do anything, and I would cross and go far beyond any line,
Your place in the world is such a valid one, Darling, and you are One I need,
Everything To Love And Believe In is contained within you, for me, and I will go wherever you lead.

Not either of us are subsidiaries or slaves to the other, we have too much respect,
Just as at our lowest, the warmth which is given is constant, never to reject,
Those happy times of laughter and smiles, those glimmerings which gladden heart,
Everything To Love And Believe In, so possible together, as it was at our very Start.

We realise how hard it is, sometimes, to say and do that which we feel we must,
Those strains and interferences which assail us, but in lust we also feel trust,
The deepest and profoundest of Loves we know, as we kiss serenely amidst it all,
Everything To Love And Believe In is in You, to Live Forever and never to fade or pall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:17:13 Sep 01 2009
Read 687 times



Photobucket

Photobucket

On behalf of Adrian and I, I would like to thank all of you for the congratulations and well wishes. This means so very much to us and again we cannot thank you all enough. You are all what makes coming to VR so very worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
06:23:09 Sep 01 2009
Read 679 times

That is one beautiful poem Ade and Your both more then welcome DD. :)



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:07:04 Sep 01 2009
Read 675 times

HEY SWEETIE
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


MasterViper
MasterViper
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:22:21 Sep 01 2009
Read 667 times

Congrats you two!!



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:13:58 Sep 02 2009
Read 658 times

Congrats Jamie and Ade.... Best wishes on many more years to come.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:23:58 Sep 10 2009
Read 643 times

Congratulations!!



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
21:41:43 Sep 25 2009
Read 637 times

IN ADVANCE OF TIME FOR DEADLYXDESIRE, LADY OF HELLCAT MANOR & COVEN MASTER-IN-WAITING:

In a manner entirely valid for this thread which I originally started for DEADLYXDESIRE, LADY OF HELLCAT MANOR, a woman who has touched me deeply and who has shown me much love throughout this wonderful past year, and whom it is obvious I also have such profound feelings for, I am wishing now to set the seal on her Impending Takeover of NOCTURNAL FELINITY, 'in advance of time', when this lovely and remarkable woman attains Sire Level.

I made this promise to Jamie/DD a year ago, and it is a promise made with the deepest and truest of Love & Devotion, this promise being that DEADLYXDESIRE will be given the ultimate Gift on VR of the Coven of NOCTURNAL FELINITY which I started.

Jamie, My Darling? Please do feel free to sport either or both of these beautiful tags as you see fit, created by SIRE JAGGEDTEARS, our wonderful friend, and I present it to you with Love in order that you fully know what is ahead of you, both FIRST LADY xXMORTICIAXx and certainly myself solidly by your side, when you indeed take over our fine Team as INCOMING COVEN MASTER, once you reach Sire Level!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love you, Jamie My Darling, and this you most surely DO deserve!

Ade XX

Photobucket

I CAN SEE HEAVEN WITHIN YOU

Our faults we know so well, both you and I, and do,
But I know all I need to, when I cast my eyes on You,
Never was there a woman so beautiful, although you may think me wrong,
I Can See Heaven Within You, you are the sonnet and the song.

You may tell me I'm a Dreamer, a fool perhaps, maybe,
But I am fully in command of everything, that my eyes and heart can see,
I am drifting in a void, there is no bottom to any glass,
I Can See Heaven Within You, and this devotion shall never pass.

I want you to be so happy, and will do all I can and will,
Beyond the farthest edge of Forever, there is literally no 'until',
Your eyes, they tell me stories, such volumes that I would read,
I Can See Heaven Within You, I am a lucky man indeed.

I will stand aside, My Darling, because I can as I know I can trust,
It is Love that I feel for you, not only unbridled lust,
Your content is inestimable, and in You I do Believe,
I Can See Heaven Within You, without a heart on sleeve.

My nights may be black in colour, sometimes blacker than any pitch,
As yours may be also, Love, in understanding we both will switch,
As our Souls are entwined together, in the most beautiful of embrace,
I Can See Heaven Within You, and it resides behind your face.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:53:38 Sep 25 2009
Read 635 times

My goodness, I can certainly feel the love. I am proud to be called your friend. Jaime you are the sweetest and hope you enjoy the tags! *hugs tightly and kisses the computer screen*



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:00:43 Sep 25 2009
Read 633 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
22:14:37 Sep 25 2009
Read 629 times

Congrats you 2 :)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:18:32 Sep 25 2009
Read 626 times

Congrats Jamie and Ade !!!



•  REPLY  •


LaPurrPurr
LaPurrPurr
Harasser (15)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:16:36 Sep 26 2009
Read 617 times

It is beautiful the love you share for/with each other. Congratulations :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:36:56 Sep 26 2009
Read 612 times

Congratulations Hon.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:16:50 Sep 26 2009
Read 608 times

Congrats!!



•  REPLY  •


xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
03:40:44 Sep 26 2009
Read 604 times

And how could I not, Jamie/DD, My Love. I cannot wait to hand over to you, a promise kept, as you most surely deserve. Loving you is easy, and I thank you for all that you have ever given to me.

Ade XX

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SOMEWHERE IN STARLIGHT

Life is so full of everything, and half-remembered scenes,
The ones which are in deep shadows, and not of our golden Dreams,
But then the world brought me You, and night sky blazedabove,
Somewhere In Starlight, is the fullest glow of Love.

I thought that I was living, but I made a great mistake,
As when you came to me, I knew then the Truest ache,
Just by loving the vital vision, and the Being you do present,
Somewhere In Starlight, you were One who was Heaven-sent.

I cannot ever know, how much for you I carry, inside,
Only praying with all that I am, that nothing shall ever divide,
To me you are the most Beautiful, to have ever swam into my eyes,
Somewhere In Starlight, Darling, is the Love Which
Never Dies.

I can never love enough, and I would give what I don't possess,
If only I ever could, I can easily confess,
You are a rarest Bird Of Paradise, no matter how Life may mark,
Somewhere In Starlight, you are irridescent in the Dark.

There is nothing there within you, for which you can ever feel shame,
That you were first Created, I am so glad that you came,
Into my arms and Life, Dear, with my Soul I will warmly touch,
Somewhere In Starlight, we are, Love, and I love you so very much.
Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:55:15 Sep 26 2009
Read 599 times




purple Pictures, Images and Photos

Purple Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

I am left totally speechless by this. The tags are lovely and I will be sure to use them both on my profile. Thank you so much to xjaggedtearsx for them and I want to thank especially my Adrian.

This is something that we have been working towards for over a year now and did not realize that it would take this long for it to happen but I am glad it did. I have learned so much during this past year to help prepare me for what I am about to undertake but with the love and support of Adrian and our First Lady xMorticiax how can things go wrong? I will be inheriting a lovely team that have become family to me. I love you all!

Adrian darling..who knew over a year ago when we confessed our feelings for one another that it would have brought us here to this? We have been through some tough times over this past year but feel that they were necessary to strengthen the bond that we already had.

In this chaotic online world in which we share so many times we run into those who claim to love each other but so few can prove it as we do and usually do not last as long as we have. We have found in each other the lost part of us that we thought we would never find. We truly have completed one another with our love. A beautiful and priceless gift that so few get to experience. Thank you darling for giving me the gift of a love that I did not know existed until I met you.

Purple Divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


LOSTXSOUL
LOSTXSOUL

No Longer Registered
18:43:15 Sep 26 2009
Read 592 times

My Darling Jamie/DD.

This is not posted here as any form of mutual self congratulation of the shallow kind, but I feel I need to say some things as a whole to VR, on behalf of you, on your impending and completely welcome and sanctioned Takeover of the VR Team of NOCTURNAL FELINITY.

Not only are you a loving, caring and kind woman of Substance and integral charm, but have shown a determination and drive which is highly impressive to anyone who has seen how very hard and dilligently you have worked on VR, often against appalling odds, yet always you have moved forward with panach and flair, with the backing of this entire Team and those who truly count you and value you, as you so ought to be.

I have every single confidence in you, that when you become Coven Master, with xMORTICIAx and I as your wingmen, you will show All how truly exceptional and able you are, and the next time I post will be to gladly announce the Takeover. Love and Belief move all mountains.

LOVING YOU ALWAYS,

Ade XX

Photobucket

Photobucket
DAWNING BLUE, LOST IN YOU

I don't know where I am as I am drifting in space,
All I am able to see is your beautiful face,
All colours and sensations of the world mean not a thing,
Dawning Blue, Lost In You, only you make my heart sing.

I've been travelling for years, not really ever alive,
From the crest of many a wave, to the lowest of death dive,
But then you came along, like the music of the Unknown,
Dawning Blue, Lost in You, only warm under your tone.

Some moments seem Forever, and many I have had with you,
I love everything about you, and everything you do,
If I am lonely now, please forgive me, because I am,
Dawning Blue, Lost In You, Love isn't measured by the gram.

I wish tonight I was gone, somewhere so deep in space,
Those precious things we have shared, the Glory of your face,
I cannot love enough, a torture not to be able to give All,
Dawning Blue, Lost In You, through our Past I constantly trawl.

Tomorrow is another day, and I will love you just the same,
It never was a fallacy, and certainly not a Game,
How many times I could kiss you, to imprint you with all I feel,
Dawning Blue, Lost In You, and through you was set the seal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:18:16 Sep 27 2009
Read 582 times

For a love to last forever ....only the best to you both.



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:01:59 Sep 29 2009
Read 576 times

Your quite welcome my dearest Jaime! You deserve the very best!!! *hugs you*



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:37:58 Sep 29 2009
Read 571 times

You two have been a great inspiration to me along the way...one of the reasons I finally reached out so long ago to my own love...love truely does conquer all. Cheers to you both again !



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:14:42 Sep 30 2009
Read 563 times

Congratulations to you both. Love is a wonderful thing, without it we are nothing but cold machines. May you both be happy for the rest of your days.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:13:13 Oct 01 2009
Read 560 times

Congratulations!!



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:40:23 Oct 01 2009
Read 554 times

congrats jamie on making a year.



•  REPLY  •


thekevil
thekevil
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:41:28 Oct 01 2009
Read 550 times

Congrats Jaime



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
11:54:32 Oct 01 2009
Read 546 times

Congrats to you both



•  REPLY  •


xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
18:37:15 Oct 01 2009
Read 539 times

Photobucket


Photobucket
FIRST KISSES LAST FOREVER

The warmth and integrity which span the years,
Hotly and passionately, even amidst tears,
The Love I have in my heart for you,
First Kisses Last Forever, deep into the blue.

You may have false ideas about who you are,
My Darling, you are within me, cellular,
Everything I need to know is felt and seen,
First Kisses Last Forever, now, then, and in-between.

That glow from your eyes which first caught me,
It is still there in you, and shall always Be,
I cannot stop loving you and this I know,
First Kisses Last Forever, and my Love will grow.

I miss you terribly, and that I can truthfully say,
Without you, Baby, my world is grey,
If I am honest, you are Everything,
First Kisses Last Forever, on my finger only ever your ring.

Please forgive me for how I feel,
But Love, only what we share is Real,
Never in my Life have I loved so much,
First Kisses Last Forever, your everlasting touch.
Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Porfiria
Porfiria
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:57:59 Oct 01 2009
Read 535 times

congratulations =)



•  REPLY  •


xXMorticiaXx
xXMorticiaXx
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:40:21 Oct 01 2009
Read 532 times

Congratualtions to my dear, dear CM and his lady DD..

Many, many more are my wishes to you both.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:03:48 Oct 02 2009
Read 521 times

hugs jamie. congrads on your one year hun



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
21:18:12 Oct 02 2009
Read 514 times

Congrats to a Superior Sire and Superb freind!
We Love You Jamie!!!


glitter-graphics.com



•  REPLY  •


SheDevil
SheDevil
Apparition (36)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:18:02 Oct 02 2009
Read 510 times

Congratulations to both my Mentor (and futurer Coven Master) DeadlyXDesire and my Coven Master Ade for a year together online!

You are both great and I truly appreciate all your help and also offer my continued total loyalty to your groups!

Well done to both of you xxx








•  REPLY  •


FeatheredMan52
FeatheredMan52

No Longer Registered
23:58:36 Oct 02 2009
Read 506 times

As a Proud HellCat Manor member, I am honored to know you and have you as a freind.
Congratulations and we love you Jamie!!!!!

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Nov 15 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.4129 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X