Join me in sending best wishes to TLDG
on the news of her engagement
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh wow hun congrats sweetie :) im so happy for you hehe!
Congratulations!!
May ya'll have a happy life together!!
YAY!!! Oh hun, i am so excited and happy for you two!!
Wishing you all the best!
Just wanted to say congrats again...seems he makes you very happy.
congrats marie..is he a non believer also? lmao
wishing you the best
Ha yea we may fight bitch at one another but still love ya to...that's what friends do lol
lmao...right one of us may be a fuddy duddy and the other a believer..lmao
Congrats hun hope you have many wonderful years to come.
That's great bosslydy13and I WISH YOU THE BEST. Congrats
Congratulations TLDG!
I hated being married, but maybe yours will work out well.
Poor you for agreeing; no man appreciates what he has his hands on until in danger of (or having done so) losing it.
I hope you all of the best. Perhaps he will be one of the wise ones and love you while he has you rather than after you leave his silly a$$...Lmao. Some guys are under the impression that marriage means: I have you now, no worries. I think they forget that divorce happens MORE often than happy marriages.
Meaning, guys: IF YOU HAVE A WOMAN YOU LOVE...SHOW HER! DON'T WAIT UNTIL SHE LEAVES TO SAY: omg, how did that happen!
In my book, once gone is done. I do not return...nor do I think anyone should. Two wrongs do not make a right.
That said. I hope your marriage is great. My parents are nearly seventy. They have had a couple fights, but they are still there and happy with each other. It makes me wonder why none of us can get it right. Stupidity, I guess...
Thanks...I think lol
And yes he knows what a good thing he has and we are very much happy and very much in love with each other :)
Screw eHarmony.com
Marie signed up to eVampireRave.com and she found her soul mate.
I already told ya! But Congrats Marie!!! Luvs ya! I get all choked up thinking my baby girl is getting hitched *sniff sniff*
Congratulations hon..may your life together be a long and happy one.
Marie is going to have such a big head from all the love and congrats...shame shame shame
Well I am in Texas and they say everything in Texas is big so a big head will fit right in lol
Marie, congrats may you be blessed with the most happiness possible!
Congradulations, may you both have a long and happy life.