.
VR
I would love you as my friend
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:38:15 Sep 02 2009
Read 656 times

I would like to have you add me as your friend, and add me to your favorite journal! You won't be dissapointed! I will do the same for you! This way we can help each other level up and have fun at the same time!




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:02:28 Sep 02 2009
Read 649 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


ChickensUnite
ChickensUnite
Savage (61)
Posts: 818
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:36:25 Sep 02 2009
Read 640 times

rated, added, and added your journal to my favourites



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:04:38 Sep 03 2009
Read 635 times

I have added you and your journal hun and rerated :D



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:53:03 Sep 03 2009
Read 630 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


blackrosette
blackrosette
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:48:21 Sep 03 2009
Read 628 times

I added and rated you. Please do the same for me. Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:32:19 Sep 03 2009
Read 625 times

Rerated, Added to Friend List and Journal to Favourites. :



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:29:46 Sep 03 2009
Read 613 times

We've spoken before - you seem to be a cool intelligent person. I've added you! Take care!



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:32:08 Sep 03 2009
Read 611 times

(Your journal was already in my faves)



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
22:20:44 Sep 03 2009
Read 606 times

I have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


TormentedOne
TormentedOne
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:49:26 Sep 03 2009
Read 601 times

i have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


darkangel82
darkangel82
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 664
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:18:32 Sep 04 2009
Read 597 times

added you and your journal...please feel free to do the same in return...thanks.



•  REPLY  •


HellCat666
HellCat666

No Longer Registered
15:48:12 Sep 05 2009
Read 575 times

i've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:31:24 Sep 06 2009
Read 566 times

...i'm going to do it right now!
:)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:08:14 Sep 06 2009
Read 562 times

Ya got one more friend. (added & rated) ~ps. the cats steal your profile.. : )



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:25:31 Sep 06 2009
Read 556 times

I have re-rated all and added you and your journal. I wish you a pleasent evening.



•  REPLY  •


ToxicKitten
ToxicKitten
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,410
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:00:15 Sep 07 2009
Read 552 times

Another thread like this?

Just for a status bump?

ugh...



•  REPLY  •


11:20:38 Sep 07 2009
Read 547 times

Just added you as a friend and favorite journal and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
15:59:46 Sep 12 2009
Read 536 times

Added and rated hun.



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:47:19 Oct 01 2009
Read 511 times

Thank you ! If I have missed you please let me know so I can return the favor!



•  REPLY  •


tud
tud

No Longer Registered
05:18:38 Oct 01 2009
Read 509 times

added, rated, fav'ed
=)



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:07:47 Oct 18 2009
Read 500 times

Thank you so much!



•  REPLY  •


01:16:43 Oct 18 2009
Read 497 times

Rated a 10 and added. Nice work!



•  REPLY  •


BloodLustyVamp
BloodLustyVamp
Fiend (35)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:49:37 Oct 24 2009
Read 482 times

rated, added, and added your journal to my favorites



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
18:55:21 Oct 24 2009
Read 479 times

rated, added your journal and added you as a friend :)



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:02:40 Oct 25 2009
Read 477 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:45:03 Oct 25 2009
Read 475 times

ok added and rated



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:49:46 Oct 25 2009
Read 469 times

Previously rated and added.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3036 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X