.
VR
ADD ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
06:59:47 Sep 19 2009
Read 662 times

Add me and I will add you




•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:07:17 Sep 19 2009
Read 652 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
14:05:41 Sep 19 2009
Read 650 times

Rated profile, portfolio... Added your name to my friends' list and added your Journal to my favorites :)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:55:26 Sep 19 2009
Read 648 times

You have been added and rated :) Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:01:24 Sep 20 2009
Read 635 times

i've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:55:19 Sep 20 2009
Read 629 times

added rated journaled stalked



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:03:14 Sep 27 2009
Read 621 times

Added and rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:30:07 Sep 28 2009
Read 618 times

I had previously rated. You have now been added as well, per request.



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:19:25 Sep 29 2009
Read 596 times

ok rated and added you & journal to my list



•  REPLY  •


13:23:51 Sep 29 2009
Read 589 times

Rated your portfolio and profilepage.
Added you to my friendslist and favourite journals.



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
18:23:16 Oct 01 2009
Read 571 times

I have added you.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:59:52 Oct 02 2009
Read 558 times

Thanks everyone



•  REPLY  •


FallnAngel
FallnAngel
Lusus Naturae (45)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:22:32 Oct 02 2009
Read 554 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:22:53 Oct 02 2009
Read 548 times

Re-rated you and added you~ hope it helps.



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:40:42 Oct 02 2009
Read 542 times

I enjoyed reading your profile so you have been rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
23:03:47 Oct 02 2009
Read 538 times

Re-rated your profile and your portfolio. Also I added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:20:52 Oct 03 2009
Read 536 times

i have add and rate you



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
06:06:51 Oct 03 2009
Read 528 times

Have rated and added you to my friends list along with your journal. Please feel free to do the same for me



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:07:32 Oct 03 2009
Read 526 times

I have added you. :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:57:21 Oct 18 2009
Read 515 times

I have added you and rated you :) ciao...



•  REPLY  •


darkenedhope
darkenedhope

No Longer Registered
07:46:49 Oct 18 2009
Read 510 times

Why would anyone want to add YOU? :P *runs away and hides*



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
09:39:52 Oct 18 2009
Read 506 times

I have rated and added as you requested.



•  REPLY  •


Magic25UK
Magic25UK
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:04:57 Oct 18 2009
Read 503 times

Ok, I will add you.
Please add me too, thanks



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:32:09 Oct 18 2009
Read 494 times

If I add you you are going to have to do more than just add me. Message me and I'll explain what you need to do to me. I mean for me.



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:49:56 Oct 18 2009
Read 490 times

Also everyone add me. If you add me I'll get xxxPassionxxx to add you.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:08:23 Oct 19 2009
Read 476 times

Thanks everyone I have returned the favor



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:10:29 Oct 22 2009
Read 472 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2905 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X