.
VR
Need more friends to get out of the red...!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:17:51 Sep 22 2009
Read 646 times

Please add, rate and add my journal list and I will return the favor, also adding with my UmbralAngelus profile....




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:19:59 Sep 22 2009
Read 633 times

Journal'd, added and rated, very cool look to your profile too



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:16:00 Sep 22 2009
Read 630 times

added, rated, journaled and stalked



•  REPLY  •


ChickensUnite
ChickensUnite
Savage (61)
Posts: 818
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:24:53 Sep 22 2009
Read 628 times

rated and added you an your journal



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:21:11 Sep 22 2009
Read 625 times

I've added everyone, as I catch up I'll add you all on my UmbralAngelus profile. Thanks everyone!



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:31:31 Sep 22 2009
Read 622 times

I'll continuously add people on both accounts, it doesn't even matter if you add both.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:28:56 Sep 23 2009
Read 609 times

added you and rated you, please feel free to do the same too ^^ thank you



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:24:59 Sep 23 2009
Read 604 times

added and rated hun.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:48:20 Sep 23 2009
Read 602 times

Your rated & added. Hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:55:28 Sep 23 2009
Read 598 times

Thank you to all who have added me, I will respond in kind with both of my profiles. If I haven't yet, please don't think you've been forgotten- I will get to all in time.



•  REPLY  •


nena
nena
Savage (61)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:00:55 Sep 23 2009
Read 588 times

I have added and rated..
Love the profile...Straight forward and honest...



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:40:37 Sep 24 2009
Read 580 times

rated, added and faved your journal :)



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:31:52 Sep 24 2009
Read 577 times

Thanks again to everyone who has added me. If I haven't already,m I'll be paying you all a visit as this profile and UmbralAngelus soon.



•  REPLY  •


amber95
amber95
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 16
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:37:24 Sep 25 2009
Read 560 times

i have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:06:57 Sep 25 2009
Read 554 times

You have been rated and added. Feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:19:14 Sep 26 2009
Read 547 times

added and rated,stalked



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:59:16 Sep 27 2009
Read 539 times

Added and rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:01:43 Sep 27 2009
Read 537 times

Done of course ;)



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:26:51 Sep 28 2009
Read 533 times

To all who have added and rated I once again thank you. I'm having difficulty being on right because of something VR update-related but as soon as that is cleared up I will hit everyone up and return the favor. All I ask is patience and I'll visit everyone with both profiles.



•  REPLY  •


myonlydarkangel
myonlydarkangel
Apostate (62)
Posts: 77
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:43:28 Sep 28 2009
Read 530 times

Don't feel bad. I'v been offlne for several months and now I find myself very lost. I would be happy to add youand rate your profile. good luck.



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:16:45 Oct 11 2009
Read 518 times

Thanks again to all who have added me, anyone who I have not gotten to WILL recieve a visit from each of my profiles.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:48:23 Oct 18 2009
Read 498 times

Added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:21:25 Oct 18 2009
Read 494 times

added and you/journal rated as well



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:25:53 Oct 22 2009
Read 489 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2827 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X