Thank you my best friend and my love :) A year ago I wished for you..and here you are....for real ...hmmm..were those magic candles or what?
Have a great Birthday ,in fact make it a Birthday week. : )
Thank you :)
And for those of you that don't know...this and VAMPIREBLONDEE are the same people.
hehe...it shall be a delightfull week and lifetime with my Dab and my partner in crime !
Happy Birthday girl!!!! Luvs ya and miss our morning coffee conversations!
happy birthday vb, you are one of my favorite people here in this crazy little site...hope you and father dabbler are happy together and share many years of happiness ^.^
Thank you everybody. I feel the love :) And AYW, your on my fav list too :)
Ah thank you CryingMist . That is a beautiful thing to say :)
OMg I forgots your birthday... Hangs head low... I am bad Rachy
wel ave a happy birthday and dont worry we will be having cocktails together soon *wink*
|
TheFireWithin Premiere Sire (124) Posts: 2,110 Honor: 75 [ Give / Take ] |