.
VR
Name Changed
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
19:03:36 Oct 22 2009
Read 584 times

Hello I was MorbidTendencies and now I am

MasqueradeDoll, If you will plese re-rate and add me I would appreciate it. Thank you again. :)




•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
21:12:34 Oct 22 2009
Read 572 times

Your profile is beautiful. I have added you and your journal. Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:53:57 Oct 22 2009
Read 568 times

Great profile i added and rated



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:29:06 Oct 23 2009
Read 565 times

been there done that added and rated



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:00:49 Oct 23 2009
Read 561 times

Rated your Profile and Portfolio.

Nice job!

Please feel free to return the favour. :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:09:59 Oct 23 2009
Read 559 times

I rated you fantastic profile ^.^



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:23:48 Oct 23 2009
Read 555 times

rated and added

please return the favor :)~



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
14:23:23 Oct 23 2009
Read 552 times

Thank you so muchI am also returning the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:18:50 Nov 08 2009
Read 517 times

Wonderful profile! I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


13:15:27 Nov 09 2009
Read 506 times

I've added a you to my friendslist and favourite journals and rated your profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:07:03 Nov 10 2009
Read 502 times

I don't want to and you can't make me *crosses my arms and pouts* no no no no no



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:38:52 Nov 10 2009
Read 499 times

I have rated - wonderful profile!!!



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:00:58 Nov 10 2009
Read 496 times

Loved the page. Rated and added you please feel free to do the same. :)



•  REPLY  •


PixieWitch
PixieWitch
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 911
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:33:44 Nov 10 2009
Read 493 times

I re-rated and added you!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:21:31 Nov 11 2009
Read 489 times

Your rated & added. Love your profile.



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
17:34:11 Nov 11 2009
Read 479 times

Thank you all and I doing the same back at ya.. :)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:30:37 Nov 22 2009
Read 453 times

Added and rated hun :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 25 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1906 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X