.
VR
Please add and rate me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Dewar
Dewar
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:24:10 Nov 02 2009
Read 550 times

Please add and rate me. Message me to let me know if you have and I will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
07:23:11 Nov 02 2009
Read 548 times

I have added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:31:46 Nov 02 2009
Read 546 times

ok rated and added....................



•  REPLY  •


13:21:38 Nov 02 2009
Read 542 times

I have rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:34:12 Nov 02 2009
Read 538 times

I've added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:37:32 Nov 03 2009
Read 522 times

Just rated you will add you now :)



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:18:52 Nov 04 2009
Read 515 times

You have been added.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:15:56 Dec 26 2009
Read 483 times

i have rated and added



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:48:21 Dec 27 2009
Read 479 times

Rated and added.

Happy Holidays.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:49:35 Dec 27 2009
Read 476 times

Your rated and added. have fun.



•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:56:28 Dec 27 2009
Read 474 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
10:48:16 Dec 27 2009
Read 472 times

I have added you and rated you Dewar.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.147 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X