.
VR
More Friends and Ratings
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:17:44 Nov 16 2009
Read 708 times

Hello everyone. I am still new to this. I was wondering if I could get help on gaining more friends and ratings on this site. Any help would be appreciated. Also, if you add me, I shall add you. And, care to rate me as well? Thank you, loves.^^




•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:34:15 Nov 16 2009
Read 706 times

add and rated, please add me to both your friends and journals lists thank you



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:09:11 Nov 17 2009
Read 702 times

I can't add you for some reason, hon. The "Add to Friend Lists" won't be high lighted, so that I may add you. ; ;



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:07:55 Nov 17 2009
Read 697 times

Must be an issue with her profile, it sometimes happens like that.

Adding and rating you now.



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:40:25 Nov 17 2009
Read 693 times

Thank you, I have added you and rated you.^^



•  REPLY  •


XoracleX
XoracleX

No Longer Registered
17:28:20 Nov 17 2009
Read 690 times

I'll add you & rate you right now!



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:08:03 Nov 17 2009
Read 686 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:47:53 Nov 17 2009
Read 669 times

rated and added, please return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
23:02:54 Nov 17 2009
Read 667 times

You are rated and added please feel free to add me and rate me let me know what you think



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:14:25 Nov 17 2009
Read 665 times

Thank you all. I have added everyone and rated the above people. :)



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 301
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:55:20 Nov 21 2009
Read 655 times

Have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


Shadowdancer
Shadowdancer
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:47:22 Nov 21 2009
Read 653 times

I have added and rated you please feel free to do the same!!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:57:40 Nov 22 2009
Read 647 times

I have added you and rated you Payne.



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:58:08 Nov 22 2009
Read 642 times

I have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:32:17 Nov 22 2009
Read 634 times

I have added and rated the above people. Thank you so much. :) *sexual hugs and bloody kisses* :)



•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:59:39 Nov 22 2009
Read 632 times

I,ll add and rate you . Lea x



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:52:08 Nov 22 2009
Read 629 times

I have added and rated you. Please do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:08:42 Nov 23 2009
Read 623 times

I added and rated



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:12:30 Nov 23 2009
Read 617 times

ok rated and added, feel free to do the same ^.^



•  REPLY  •


VampirePrincessPayne
VampirePrincessPayne
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:39:14 Nov 25 2009
Read 610 times

Thank you all for your help. I have added and rated the above. :)



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
01:08:31 Mar 29 2010
Read 573 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:17:19 Mar 30 2010
Read 569 times

rated and added :) feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


08:19:37 Apr 01 2010
Read 565 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Anise
Anise
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:12:44 Apr 01 2010
Read 559 times

Is your life that pathetic that you will lower yourself o putting out arandom message asking people to 'be your friends'

Dude, talk about hitting rock bottom!



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:07:17 Apr 04 2010
Read 552 times

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


DevilsCandyy
DevilsCandyy
Savant (82)
Posts: 340
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:37:30 Apr 06 2010
Read 548 times

added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:49:23 May 28 2010
Read 537 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:40:24 Aug 11 2010
Read 491 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:41:36 Aug 11 2010
Read 488 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3031 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X